“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I recently had lunch at the Irish Tea Room in Niagara on the Lake. The food was excellent. They also have a wide selection of gluten free meals and desserts. The gluten free items are wonderful, not just for those who are gluten intolerant. This is a great place to stop for lunch or afternoon tea.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped in for a bowl of soup and soda bread. It hit the spot. Lovely fresh potato leek soup. Love soda bread but not sure about the pumpkin seeds in it. Left with some great tea. A perfect place for lunch.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm gluten free and found this little gem by accident. The tiny tea room is filled at lunchtime but you can still get to the pastry counter. This lady knows how to knock your socks off with pastries. I got something with whiskey in it and another butter rusted chocolate caramel something that melted in my mouth. If I ever return to the area I'm buying more!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife always looks forward to eating here when we are in Niagara on the Lake. Although the choice is limited, everything is delicious. Food quality and portion size is very good. The non-GF people enjoyed lunch just as much as the GF people. This is always one of our favourite spots to eat and bring dessert treats home from. The only complaint is that the restaurant is not big enough. Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I thought this was a clothes store because the clothing is in the front and in the windows. The bakery/ice cream parlor next door sent me there when I was looking for a gluten-free snack and I am so grateful. The Irish Pub's dessert case was large and full of gluten-free desserts (fully separated from other non-g stuff). Wow! I got lemon cheesecake. Incredibly light, fluffy, creamy, delicious! My only regret is I was just passing through! Check it out!