“Best gluten free baked goods ever!”
Review of Irish Tea Room - CLOSED

Irish Tea Room
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm gluten free and found this little gem by accident. The tiny tea room is filled at lunchtime but you can still get to the pastry counter. This lady knows how to knock your socks off with pastries. I got something with whiskey in it and another butter rusted chocolate caramel something that melted in my mouth. If I ever return to the area I'm buying more!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife always looks forward to eating here when we are in Niagara on the Lake. Although the choice is limited, everything is delicious. Food quality and portion size is very good. The non-GF people enjoyed lunch just as much as the GF people. This is always one of our favourite spots to eat and bring dessert treats home from. The only complaint is that the restaurant is not big enough. Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I thought this was a clothes store because the clothing is in the front and in the windows. The bakery/ice cream parlor next door sent me there when I was looking for a gluten-free snack and I am so grateful. The Irish Pub's dessert case was large and full of gluten-free desserts (fully separated from other non-g stuff). Wow! I got lemon cheesecake. Incredibly light, fluffy, creamy, delicious! My only regret is I was just passing through! Check it out!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved every bit of this place, conveniently located and yet a cozy place to hang out, would highly recommend

Reviewed April 27, 2014

My son and I had a delicious lunch at the Irish tea room in Niagara-on-the-Lake. I had quiche and a very fresh salad and my son had a sandwich. The whisky cake which we had for dessert was delicious and we brought some home. The service was excellent and the owner made us tasty sandwiches the next day to take on our trip home. The owner is from Ireland and is very friendly. There is also an Irish shop in front of the restaurant which is definitely worth visiting.