“Good little cafe.”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 14, 2013

One of the only cafeteria style places in town which caters to people with dietary restrictions. Boxtys are great. Limited menu and setting but what they do, they do well! Good value.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Since we arrived with not much time to spare before our play - cross border shoppers jamming the highway slowed us down - we popped into this wonderful cafe again this year. The salad's are excellent and inventive, the soups very satisfying and even for someone like my husband without a gluten concern all is delicious. After we watched 'Guys and Dolls' (don't miss it!) and before driving home we stopped back in for a great english tea and the best banana, caramel cream pie I've ever tasted. Located in the back of the Irish Shop, with a patio if you like, this is a great place for an informal meal.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I stopped in here for a bite to eat before catching a play at the Shaw festival. The food was tasty, good portions, and affordable. They have many gluten-free options as well, which is always much appreciated.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped in for lunch, had the Salad Plate and really enjoyed it. it was different than I was expecting. the plate consisted of 4 individual salads all were fresh, delicious and I loved each one. A beet salad, a broccoli salad, a quinoa salad and some greens. WOW !I was tempted to ask for recipes !!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The food is lovely and the pastries tasty. Pat and her staff make you feel comfortable with friendly smiles and chat. I've never been to Ireland, but starting to think about going ...