“picnic dinner and concert”

Jackson-Triggs Winery
and up
Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine-Tasting Tour with Gourmet Lunch or Dinner
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: One of Canada ’s most architecturally stunning wineries, where our passion for wine and culinary excellence is yours to discover. We invite you to savour our award winning wines perfectly paired with seasonal Niagara cuisine staged throughout our 47,000 square foot winery during your next special event, winery tour or progressive lunch or dinner experience.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stephen Page is an awesome musician, but when you also get to enjoy some sparkling wine outdoors after a picnic dinner of cheese and fresh bread...the experience is even better. There is not a bad seat in the house. We just love the concerts at Jackson Triggs!

There are newer reviews for Jackson-Triggs Winery

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a voucher from our hotel for tastings at four wineries in the area. This was the third of four and our least favorite. Our bartender was either having a bad day or she simply does not like her job. She seemed quite rude. There were a couple options listed on a board behind her as our options for the tasting. We had just left Peller estates where our bartender Craig was super friendly and I guess he spoiled us. I mentioned to this lady that I did not care for the sparkling or red wine and asked if I could try a white wine and two icewines. She quickly and rudely snapped at me. She had already told me what my options were. Wow! I was shocked that she was so bold in her reply. I wouldnt have minded being told it wasnt possible, but to snap at me the way she did was just inappropriate. No customer service at all. We will not visit here again. Peller Estates had much better customer service and gave us a much better experience. They were much more informative, fun, and just plain friendly.

1  Thank TNmomKnoxville_TN
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We all enjoy a glass of Jackson-Triggs from the LCBO but Delaine was the one we tasted today and it was very good. Can't get this in the LCBO so of course we all had to buy a bottle! This is a very large winery.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

weve been here twice now and its a nice place for anyone to visit, tastings, go on tours or just walk around yourself. the building its self is fun and modern and everyone is friendly and even if its your first winery experience they make you feel comfortable to ask questions- not a snobby place! we liked going around the back of the building you can go up the ramp and watch the trucks come in and see them check the quality of the grapes :)

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Our company hosted a business luncheon at Jackson-Triggs. The wine pairing menu was delicious. The chef came out behind the kitchen counter behind us to explain to us the menu in detail and how many ingredients were sourced directly from the estate's garden.

A wonderful time!