“A great first mother-daughter spa experience!!”
Review of Shaw Spa - CLOSED

Shaw Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideally located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, the Shaw Spa offers a refuge to soothe the body with an enticing array of treatments. Whether it is a Vinotherapy service, Bio-maple service, or the sheer delight of a Chocotherapy service, each one promises to beautify the body, ease the spirit, and rejuvenate the skin, Treatments available: Massage Therapy, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures, and Pedicures. Treatment rooms for couples are available.
Niagara, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great first mother-daughter spa experience!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After missing out on a family tradition I promised my little girl a trip to the Shaw Spa in hopes it would make up for missing out on our family day. My daughter was treated like a princess by all the girls at the Spa. Gail was warm in welcoming us when we arrived. Catherine was amazing during my manicure. The arm massage was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol took the time to ensure my daughter felt extra special. She allowed her to pick a different colour for each nail. My daughter thought this was THE BEST idea EVER!!! Carol was so good with my daughter, (she is only 5) She and Catherine really made this experience Extra Special!
I was even more impressed when I got home and smudged 2 of my nails.. I called the Spa back and mentioned what had happened and that I was going to be back in NOTL around 3. Gail insisted I pop back in to have it fix. Catherine took the time to completely redo 2 of my nails and did this all free of charge! (I was expecting a touch up fee of some sort)
This Spa is small but that does not take away from the FANTASTIC service they provide.
We will be back soon!!!!

1 Thank SamC0388
ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m so glad you and your daughter had a wonderful day together at Shaw Spa. It is always our pleasure to do what we can for all of our guests, and picking out 10 different nail colours is always fun!! Catherine was very happy that you were able to come back in for your nail repair. We are all looking forward to welcoming you both back to the spa sometime soon.
Carol Jackson
Shaw Spa Manager

Stoney Creek, Canada
“Great Exerience”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of recieving a gift certificate for a couples massage. What a great gift it was!! We arrived quite early for our appoinments and the lovely receponist offered us a selection of beverages, we each had a herbal tea while she (Gayle i believe) chatted with us. Since it was my first massage i was a little nervous but after the interaction and warm welcome my nerves subsided. The 2 massage people (sorry can't remember their names but one was male and one female) were amazing. We left feeling fantastic, we will be back!!!!

ShawSpa, Manager at Shaw Spa, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your postivie feedback, as it always great to hear back from our guests. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to calm your nerves and make you feel at ease, as guest comfort is always our top prioritly. We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are back in town.

Kind Regards
Carol Jackson
Shaw Spa Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
273 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 664 helpful votes
“Fine Spa at High Prices”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Connected to the Shaw Club hotel, it offers a fine experience, talented staff, but rather high prices. The coupon from the hotel turned out to be only a teaser because a facial cost four or five times as much as the coupon. So, a good place to go, but don't expect it not to hurt the pocketbook as much as it helps the body.

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good place Great People”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had a deep tissue massage, which was really good but the Spa itself was just average. There was nothing bad but there was nothing great other than the staff which were good.

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“first class”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I spoiled ourselves this trip with a couples massage at the Shaw Spa and would highly recommend this for anyone getting away on a special couples weekend. The massage therapists were friendly and welcoming and the treatment was exactly what our tired bodies needed! Will definitely go back.

Visited September 2012