“One of my favorite wineries”

Cattail Creek Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Cattail Creek Estate Winery is the cumulation of three generations of grape growing in Niagara on the Lake. Born from a passion for growing quality grapes and making great wines, Cattail Creek focuses on producing hand crafted wines.
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Even though I have NOT yet seen all of them is this is rather preliminary but I'm loving this quirky little place - first of, their wine is really good (we go back every year to pick up a bottle or two of their fantastic rosé and late harvest infused with orange and chocolate) and second of all i have one of the best memories in that winery- sitting on the rocking chair, staring at the vineyards and listening to the quietness around me with occasional cricket chirping and leaves rustling...omg truly peaceful moment I relive every time I need to relax !

1  Thank JuniperMe
"tasting"
in 9 reviews
"server"

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I enjoy my visits to Cattail Creek Winery.

Cattail Creek Winery is a family business. Rosie is the sommelier who founded the winery with her parents. She is so very knowledgeable, and fun. She is not always there, however the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. The tasting experience is great fun.

The winery is housed in a simple building nestled in the vineyard. The wine tasting area is simple and tasteful. The wine is wonderfully displayed.

The last time I was there, they had tasty cheeses to pair with the wine. In the past I had wine and chocolate tasting with Rosie, with a large group of friends. What a wonderful combination.

Their Off Dry Reisling is my very favourite white wine.

1  Thank BobDyck
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Average Winery with average wines - worth a vsit if it is along the way.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

We love Niagara on the Lake wineries but this one did not compare. Wines were average at best and customer service was not the best.