“Pleasant Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grill on King

Grill on King
Reserve with OpenTable
Grill on King is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Amherst, New York
“Pleasant Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Grill on King for dinner during our stay at NOTL. We had made reservations due to the fact that it is busy season for the area. We were seated on the patio right away and really enjoyed the ambiance.

We ordered the Calamari for an appetizer which was very good. It was not traditionally battered and fried like you see in so many restaurants, but pan seared and served with a spicy mayo dipping sauce. A nice twist on the norm!

My husband enjoyed his Ribeye steak with garlic mashed potatoes, while I chose the Orange Roughy with rice in a lemon creme sauce. Both main dishes were delicious, but we both agreed that our veges were a little under-cooked. We are not picky eaters, so we ate them despite the "crunchiness".

Dessert was excellent... NY Cheesecake with berries and the Chocolate Truffle.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great meal while visiting NOTL.

We

“Amazing!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner at the Grill on King. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and the dishes were beautifully garnished. The crab cakes and wine were delicious. The restaurant is decorated elegantly and the service was wonderful! We will definitely make reservations next summer when we return to the beautiful Niagara on the Lake..;)

Toronto, Canada
“Great Mediterranean food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The place is very nice and the service friendly. Perfect location and ambiance.
Atlantic salmon was very tasty and so was César salad. I'm normally very picky, but no complaints here.
My husband had New York strip loin and he enjoyed very much.
This was our second time at the restaurant but first time for the dinner.
Thank you. We be back.

Visited August 2013
Fort Erie
“The Fish & Frites were Wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went for a cold beer and stayed for supper , the service was great and the the wait staff were very attentive with nice smiles and good personalities , The Fish was fresh and tasty and the frites were hot and plentiful. The restaurant is very eye appealing and with very nice decor. I had the Cherry cheesecake for dessert ,I glad I was alone so I didn't have to share with my wife.

Hauppauge, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mixed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ate here one night. The food was excellent, but the service was indifferent, at best. It seemed as if the staff was centered around another table chatting with the guests shile basically ignoring the rest of us. Still can't figure why.

Visited July 2013