If,- like me - you get tired of paying for amenities that you do not utilize at fancier hotels, check out this property. We had a large 2 bedroom suite with a full size fridge, microwave, large bathroom, and continental breakfast, all for $120.00 plus taxes. Our room was spotless. Beautiful location with access to the Bruce Trail and very easy access to the QEW. The campus of Niagara College is very attractive, and as a bonus you can tour, taste. and purchase the wares from their wine-making and beer-making facilities! The money I save on the hotel rates can be rolled over to purchase world-class, award winning beer and wine. I do not know anybody that would bat an eye at that scenario! I will definitely stay at NRCC again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer is a fantastic time to travel! Great weather, longer days, and the promise of the great outdoors motivate travellers each year to dust off their winter blues and hit the road in search of adventure. Whether it is a family vacation, travelling for sports/ business, or attending a wedding celebration, summertime is a great time of year for travel! Between the months of May through to August, Residence & Conference Centre (RCC) offers a unique and affordable alternative to summer accommodations for the budget traveller. Enjoy the safety and convenience of being located on a College campus, and experience the same quality, service, and amenities you would expect from a standard hotel but at an incredibly low rate! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence & Conference Centres - Niagara on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Residence & Conference Centre Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Niagara Residence And Conference Centre