“Bad experience there.”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Bad experience there.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

While this is a nice place to taste spreads and buy expensive bread and cheese, I would have given it a much better rating except for a bad experience. I bought 2 jars of Mushroom Champignons. One was found to have been opened and half eaten. Probably, a sample jar put back by mistake. No problem--I called them immediately and said I would bring it back the next day. When I did, they replaced it but only after basically accusing me of eating half the contents myself to get a new jar! They said this had never happened before. Well it happened this time. Now this was a 20-something woman, who might have lacked people skills, but I was taken aback. This was the only incidence of rudeness we experienced during our week in Canada. The people are usually wonderful.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank homebre973

Cleveland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Since everyone raved about this market on TripAdvisor, we had to try it out for lunch. We went not to the downtown location, but the one on the fringe of NOTL. The place barely carried any produce for sale, which was really disappointing--just a lot of jarred jellies and condiments. All of the sample stations were either empty or filled with stale crackers/pretzels. The place was hot inside, covered in flies outside, overpriced and on top of that, they completely got our lunch order wrong. Wish we would have not wasted our time or our money here.

1 Thank SojoCleveland
Wyoming, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss the fish.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

not just fresh fruit. Fruit was being sorted out back. Koi in pond are a must-see.

Everywhere
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous cherries!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Stop by both locations. The people were great and the sauces divine. The freshly picked cherries were very flavorful, affordable priced and did not last long before I ate them all! Stop by the market and sit outside to enjoy the scenery.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“OH so good”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

So many things to choose from like dips,sauces,salad dressings,salsa....jams,jellies. samples to try,to get the ones you like the best.