All reviews pool area is gorgeous birthday weekend looking forward to our next visit pleasure of staying the main drag fresh flowers quiche glass of wine scones each morning hot tub two nights my husband and i sandra accommodations backyard linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mom and I recently had the pleasure of staying at Rye Park Manor. This was, hands down, the most beautiful B&B we have ever visited. The wonderful owners, Sandra and Gary, could not have been more attentive and were simply lovely. Breakfasts were divine, and the accommodations a dream, We will definitely visit again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Our stay at the Rye Park Manor was the most relaxing time that we have had in a long time!

Our weekend trips away from the daily grind of the National Capital Region is very important to our life balance but we are often disappointed when the accommodations simply do not compare to the comforts of our own home.

The Rye Park Manor met all our expectations!

Sandra and Gary have created a luxurious home-away-from-home experience that simply allowed us to relax and enjoy the moment!

The entire home was immaculate and stunningly decorated with a European flair (true to the posted photos)!

They set a captivating and inviting table each morning with beautiful china and served all our favorites—fresh ground coffee, fruit, yogurt, granola, scones, and the lightest cooked eggs that we have ever eaten.

The bikes, gym and pool were awesome as well, allowing us to remain active and enjoy our daily workouts (something that do not like to miss when traveling). Of course, we overslept each morning as the bed mattress was firm and linens were cool and soft!

Sandra and Gary were so gracious and personable that it felt as though we were spending the weekend with old friends. We had a great time sharing stories.

We defiantly recommend the Rye Park Manor if you are looking for a luxurious and welcoming home-away-from-home experience to unwind from your daily grind.

Darrell and Julia Lyons
Alexandria, VA

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

My husband and I stayed at Rye Park Manor for my 40th birthday weekend (July 2018) in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We initially chose it because it was available and had good reviews. My first picks for our stay were booked as we were late planning our trip, and I am so glad they were. Rye Park Manor is one of the best places we have stayed and hands down the best B&B!!!

The accommodations are beautiful, the food was delicious and our hosts (Gary & Sandra) were very welcoming. From the recommendations of where to eat in town, to the suggestions and vouchers for winery visits, everything exceeded my expectations.

The Room: we stayed in the Brando room, the bed was extremely comfortable.The bathroom had so many nice touches from the towel warmer in the bathroom to the high quality toiletries provided. It wasn't cold enough to turn on the fireplace in the bedroom, but I can imagine on could nights it would be lovely to sit in one of the chairs by the fire and have a glass of wine.

Food: The freshly cooked breakfast each morning did not disappoint. Each dish was deliciously prepared with obvious care and the freshly brewed coffee made this slight coffee snob very happy!

Amenities: We didn't use the bikes that are provided for use, but did appreciate the option. We did enjoy a dip in the pool and a relaxing soak in the hot tub after a day of winery visits.

A true gem of NOTL, my husband and I recommend it to all of our friends who mention visiting Niagara. When we left we felt like we had enjoyed a wonderful weekend with friends. We are looking forward to our next visit at Rye Park Manor.

** Side Note: My husband accidentally forgot to pack his swim trunks we we left. Gary and Sandra kindly shipped them home to us! Its the little things and the thoughtfulness that really set them apart!

Room tip: Not a bad room in the Manor.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 24, 2019

We've traveled pretty widely, and stayed in what we've thought simply spectacular B&Bs around the world, but never expected THIS level of refinement, comfort, warmth, design excellence, and good food, all wrapped into a single 3-night stay. Sandra and Gary are waaaaaay beyond gracious, and have created a setting that is as astonishing as it is comfortable, intriguing as it is cozy, stunningly decorated as it is spotlessly clean. I can't think of anything more convincing than to say.... even if it weren't just a few miles to Niagara Falls, and even if it weren't just at the edge of what might be the single prettiest small town we're ever been to, DO NOT MISS the chance to stay here, just for the sheer joy of waking up in these gorgeous surroundings, then going down for Gary's cappacino and Sandra's knock out breakfast. It simply gets NO better than this.

Room tip: Only a huge duplex (for 2 couples) and 2 other large rooms..... each just superior.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019

Not enough can be said about this absolutely gorgeous B&B! A lovely soak in the hot tub after a day of sight-seeing, surrounded by the stunning ambience of the pool and gardens. A wonderful sleep in a super-comfortable bed with luxurious linens, followed by a delicious homemade breakfast. The home is so clean and pristine! Thank you, Sandra, for an exceptional stay.

Date of stay: July 2019