“Awesome little cottage near the lakeshore, 5...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sandovem
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome little cottage near the lakeshore, 5 minutes from historic old town”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This little cottage is a best-kept secret in Niagara-On-The-Lake. Most of the hotels and bed & breakfasts were booked for the dates I wanted, and then I spotted this cottage and thought, “Why not?” So glad I did! Despite a few inconveniences, such as small garbage cans and little counter space in the updated bathroom, this cottage is a gem. My sister and I walked into town each morning (1.2 miles one-way) to grab a Starbucks and it was a beautiful walk along the lakeshore. The cottage is about 5 blocks from the lakeshore in the quiet west end of the town. It was so nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, yet only a short drive away. We toured several wineries as well as the Neob Lavendar shop and saw the Grand Hotel at the Shaw Theater. I’d definitely stay here again. Cindy sent me an email with the code to get the key out of the lock box to open the front door and everything was neat, clean and tidy upon entry. I’d recommend this place to anyone wanting something different from the normal hotel rooms and bed and breakfast routines.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CrystalC2...
“Great place to stay,we will definitely stay here again in the future!”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Thanks for being a great host Cindy! My family and I appreciate your thoughtfulness which you demonstrated in many ways. We felt comfortable during our stay as the cottage was very clean and clutter free (with just the right amount of decor). We will definitely stay here again in the future. Thanks again!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing