“Nice Outdoor Seating!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had a late lunch meal of pizza and beer one afternoon after spending some, let's say quality time, at several wineries! The deck was mostly empty, so the waitress wasn't in much of a rush. We found her very pleasant and eager to provide information. Our beers came out promptly, as did the pizza. I think during normal mealtimes, they will be very busy, which we experienced the first time we came here. The deck is lovely, especially with a breeze and umbrellas to block the sun!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

A group of us went to the Old Winery Restaurant after a wine tour. We asked the winery for a recommendation since this was our first trip to Niagara on the Lake.

What I liked:
- The restaurant is in a good location just a bit outside of the town.
- The decor is very nice and there is indoor and outdoor seating.
- Plenty of seating for a group of six or more
- There were also a good variety of gourmet style pizzas with some combinations you don't usually see. The pizzas taste great and are 12 inch on a thin crust. The group enjoyed the pizzas and the wine selection.
- great choice of appetizers
- Good value !
- very accommodating in providing containers for left overs

What I didn't like:
- It took a long time for the pizzas to come (seemed like more than 30 mins).
- We found out the first waitress who took the order had gone off shift and the second waitress asked if we were ready for dessert before we had even been served the pizzas.
- When, the orders arrived there were several mistakes. While, the second waitresses' pleasant personality made up for the mistakes .. it's hard to change a first impression.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Nice wine list. Good food with a lot of variety on the menu. Offers outdoor dining and has a small bar area indoors.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a delicious meal served outside on the deck. The prices were not extraordinary, the food was fantastic, and the serving size was just about perfect. I almost finished my meal instead of feeling like I was wasting half!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The wood fire pizza was wonderful, aw well as the pasta dishes my companions ordered! Very popular place so I would advise going on the early side to reduce any wait time.