La Toscana di Carlotta
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$140
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$123
$202
  • Pool
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$186
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Hotels.com
$186
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$320
$281
Travelocity
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$131
$109
Travelocity
All reviewscrostinigelatobotticelli roomitalian stylegolden doodleb bmulti coursethe main streetmy husband and ibed and breakfastgracious hostsking streetfrittatathe location is perfectrooms are comfortableshaw festival theatersbreakfast was amazing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I have stayed at several B&B's and Hotels in Niagara including the Prince-of-Wales Hotel and Queen's Landing. La Toscana di Carlotta was perfect for two or three women traveling together as they can accommodate three twin beds in the room. It is in walking distance from all of the theaters. It is right across the street from the Court House Theater. Breakfast is served outside in the garden on pretty days, and you get the feeling that you are in a Villa in Italy as the food is Italian Fare. The rooms are the stairs on the second floor and there is an outdoor porch facing the street. I asked for a diabetic diet which Carlotta was happy to serve me. Carlotta and her husband were lovely hosts and were so sweet and kind and answered all of our questions. :) I will definitely be staing there.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We stayed one night at Toscana di Carlotta and wished we could stay for more. Our gracious hosts were so kind and welcoming. Breakfast in the front garden was a delight. So close to everything that once we parked, there was no reason to get back behind the wheel until we left. I'm reluctant to offer even more praise because EVERYONE will want to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2009

My husband and I stayed at La Toscana di Carlotta for 2 nights and we both wanted to stay longer. Carlotta and Kash are awesome hosts. The breakfast is an event and since the weather was good we had breakfast outside. The room was very clean and beautifully decorated. I will absolutely be going back!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Had a fabulous time. The hosts were wonderful and very accommodating to dietary restrictions. The house was beautiful and the rooms lovely. Attention to detail was everywhere. The location was superb. A three minute walk (one block) to the main strip. The food was amazing - the best my husband and I have had at a B&B. It is modeled after true Tuscan style and hospitality - and after a trip there last summer I was not disappointed. The reviews are all true and we will definately return! This one is a true gem!

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2009

My wife and I stayed at La Toscana di Carlotta for three nights. From the minute we walked in the door, we were treated like family. The innkeepers, Carlotta and Kash, could not have been any more friendly, hospitable or accommodating. Kash is Indian and Carlotta is Italian, and together they make the cutest couple you'd ever want to meet.

The highlight of our stay were the unforgettable four-course breakfasts. Every morning we were greeted by fresh-squeezed juice, fruit salad, bruschetta, an egg dish and a dessert (dessert at breakfast!). Despite the seemingly overwhelming amount of food, we never left breakfast feeling weighed down...just content.

Here's an example of Carlotta's willingness to go to any length to make her guests happy. One morning she told us she was making eggs with zucchini in them, and she asked us if that was OK with us. My wife, who strongly dislikes zucchini, said it wasn't her favorite but she would give it a try. This almost brought Carlotta to tears, and she told my wife that if she didn't like the dish, to please tell her and she would make something else for her. My wife ate most of it (it was, like everything else, delicious), but it was Carlotta's sincerity that made us feel like there literally wasn't anything they wouldn't do to make our stay a memorable one. (Another example of this is Carlotta's giving us towels to put over our car seats on the way back from our Jet Boat ride so they wouldn't get wet.)

The room we stayed in (Brunelleschi) was a bit small, and it didn't have a dresser in which to put our clothes, so we had to live out of our suitcases. It was a minor inconvenience, but keep it in mind if you stay longer than a day or two. The bed was incredibly comfortable, with the softest Italian linens on it. We had a shared balcony that looked out over King St., and on it, in the early evening, we would drink the wine we bought that day...though it was only semi-private, it felt like no one else was around (except the horse-drawn carriages that would occasionally pass in front of the house). The location is ideal...it's one block away from the main street (Queen St.), and just a few blocks away from some of the more popular restaurants in town.

We had a lovely time in our three days in NOTL, but our fondest memories of our stay are of La Toscana di Carlotta. It is a truly special place.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple