“No Place Like Home.....”

La Toscana di Carlotta
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Carlotta and Kash...... Can I say more? Of course I can! We all love to get-away from home at times to escape routine. But don't we all love the comforts of home? And what makes a place a home, is what's inside. We've stayed at many B&B's at NOTL. But by far, this exceeds all and any expectations you may have. Our experience at La Toscana di Carlotta was in the winter of January 2013. I must say it was quite chilly outside...especially for the "Texans" that live in South Florida. However, inside La Toscana it was cozy and warm, with an extra foamy cappuccino awaiting for you. Not to forget, the star of the show, Mya. "Your dog" that would nudge you to get some extra love from the guests.
The italian breakfast was outstanding, with 4 courses to keep you warm and well fed. Not too mention the exceptional juicing made by Kash.
If you want the comforts of your home, the love from family, and the service of fine dining pleasure............Stay at La Toscana di Carlotta.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LDahlonega
There are newer reviews for La Toscana di Carlotta

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have lodged at many B and B's in NOTL over the last last 15 years, and this is by far my favourite. My husband and I decided to stay here this past weekend after reading all of the positive reviews, and we were not disappointed. We were greeted warmly by Carlotta and our room (the Medici) was private and cozy. Breakfast the next morning was fantastic (crostini were yummy), and Kash was an informative and entertaining host. We will be returning again in a couple of months for a longer stay at this wonderful B and B.

Room Tip: For privacy, choose the Medici room at the back of the house, it is the smallest room, but very cozy...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nicole_hourahine
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was a fantastic B&B! The owners are very welcoming and make you feel @ home during your stay. It was a perfect central location to get to all of the wineries and also a block away from the center of town... which is ideal in the winter! I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a relaxing time with that special someone!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

La Toscana di Carlotta was a relaxing winter holiday where we got to feel spoiled at a B&B. We considered an Inn with a spa but we're so glad we chose this special B&B in the heart of NOTL. Our room upstairs was spacious, quiet and sleeping was easy in a very comfortable King bed. Carlotta, Kash and Mamma welcomed us like old friends and were truly great hosts. My husband and I enjoyed our conversations with Kash, Carlotta and Mamma each morning over long, delicious breakfasts. Don't plan lunch. Seriously. Being located in the heart of the town made walking easy to shops during the day and restaurants at night. We loved that we could also return after a day visiting wineries or after one early dinner and sit in front of fireplace with a book downstairs before going to our rooms for a restful sleep. Grazie!

1  Thank yrush
Reviewed January 1, 2013

La Toscana di Carlotta is a wonderful B&B and offers a little bit of Italy in NOTL. Carlotta, Kash and Mama were excellent hosts and provided fantastic service from the time of booking to the end of our stay. They are both very knowledge of the area and make you immediately feel at home. We travelled in the winter and there was always a wood burning fire on the go when we returned from our travels which offered us a great opportunity to sit down and relax!

The food was amazing - and you will not need lunch afterwards! We stayed in the Bottecilli room on the first floor - it was very spacious and offered a wonderful soaker claw foot tub and separate rain shower and a comfortable bed.

All and all a great experience and a big thank you to Kash, Carlotta and Mama!

Room Tip: Bottecilli is on the first floor and offers a separate claw foot soaker tub and rain shower.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We picked La Toscana di Carlotta based on tripadvisors #1 rating and we were not disappointed. The location was perfect-- within walking distance of everything. We stayed in one of the downstairs bedrooms and it was perfect. We liked our own private patio and the very comfortable antique bed. And, of course, breakfast was absolutely delicious. We enjoyed talking with Carlotta and Kash. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

La Toscana di Carlotta was the perfect B&B to escape to during my stay in NOTL. When I made the reservation I spoke to Carlotta on the phone and within 5 minutes the room was booked, I had received a confirmation email, and an additional email for places to see and things to do in NOTL. Carlotta, Cash and Sara were all very warm and welcoming. My husband and I felt completely comfortable there and the room was clean and perfect. We stayed in the Da Vinci room which had a King size bed and a balcony. I can't rave enough about breakfast. I have never been to Italy, but it felt like a perfect Italian meal. The courses kept coming and each one was delicious. They even made their own juice. My husband and I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Da Vinci room. It was clean, had a balcony and a huge king size bed. I didn't...