“A pleasant surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Irish Harp Pub

The Irish Harp Pub
Cuisines: Gastropub, Irish, Bar, British, Pub, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An authentic Irish pub experience here in Niagara on the Lake. In 2007 our founder Trevor Smyth built a pub to rival any on the emerald isle. Our focus is on using fresh quality ingredients in large portions. We will do anything to please our guest. Service is a point of pride at this pub. We deeply appreciate when guests choose us and want them to have an excellent time. We welcome customers as if they are guests in our home.
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

In September we were on holiday in Toronto and having hired a hired a car we did a small bit of touring in area. On recommendation of a friend we visited Niagara-on-the-lake after visiting Niagara Falls and we found it to be a very beautiful town . Driving around town we spotted this Irish pub and we decided to visit. They have a large selection of Irish beers/whiskeys including Smithwicks which used to be brewed in my hometown so I had to try it! Food and service were good. This is a genuine Irish pub and I'd love to return one day.

• Visited September 2013

Ontario
“A perfect lunch!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great food, great prices and good atmosphere! The baked brie was a very nice starter and we shared the hot pot which was just the right amount for the two of us. Yum!

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great New Year's”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great party. Great music. Great service. Friendly with good atmosphere. Just what we needed for New Year' Eve.

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Excellent food, drinks and times!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Probably one of the best restaurants in Niagara on the Lake. The food is amazing, the bar has great choices especially if you are looking into drinking some good Irish beer. From appetizers, main course and dessert you just can't go wrong!!! The music is awesome, love everyband I have seen there! I have been to Irleland and everytime I come to this restaurant I actually feel like I'm back in a Irish Pub from Dublin!!

• Visited November 2013
lima
“Average Food in crowded space”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We visited the Harp on a Friday night. The place was not full but we were seated at a table stuffed in the middle of the restaurant. It was uncomfortably close but we thought the place would fill with people that had reservations. Turns out it did not and we were crammed at our table the entire meal. We had the Irish Hot Pot and the Salmon. The Irish Hot Pot was very good. My Maple and Citrus Salmon was perfectly cooked but the rice on the side was dry. When I asked for something like soy sauce I was told they didn't have any. I ended up with a chili sauce to help it out. Overall not a terrible meal but I will not return.

• Visited December 2013