“Good food, reasonably priced”
Review of The Irish Harp Pub

The Irish Harp Pub
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: An authentic Irish pub experience here in Niagara on the Lake. In 2007 our founder Trevor Smyth built a pub to rival any on the emerald isle. Our focus is on using fresh quality ingredients in large portions. We will do anything to please our guest. Service is a point of pride at this pub. We deeply appreciate when guests choose us and want them to have an excellent time. We welcome customers as if they are guests in our home.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Four of us had dinner here. The prices for dinner at the restaurants in Niagra-on-the-Lake are pretty high so it was nice to find a fun place, reasonably priced to eat. The food was good, beer was good, staff was friendly.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I wish we would have found the place sooner. Great food, staff and atmosphere! We had lunch at the pub and was still full six hours later! The custard dessert was amazing and I would recommend this place as a must for any type of trip to the region!

1  Thank bhguile
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Day trip to Niagara on the Lake, wanted a casual place to relax before heading back to the Falls area. Took a long time to be served, and the food took a long time coming out, even though it was off season and half empty.

The menu describes the different levels of cooking the beef dishes (i.e. medium, medium well..." but regardless of what we asked for, we were told our burgers would be "well done." OK,I get that "e coli, not gonna get sick on our watch" thing, but these were some sawdust-dry burgers. Looking at other reviews (post-trip)....um...quality of the raw product or issue on the line?

2 sodas, 2 burgers, $50...we'll pack a picnic next time we visit this gorgeous town.

Meh."Atmosphere" ...we weren't drinking, so......?

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate here late after seeing an evening show at the Festival Theatre. We loved the authentic pub atmosphere and our waitress was very friendly and helpful. My husband had the craft beer flight and I had a pint of Kilkenny. My shepherd's pie was generous and yummy, and his brie and pear sandwich was equally tasty. The kitchen closed shortly after we were served but we never felt hurried with our meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We looked forward to going to this pub because it was named Best Pub 2012 but we were quite disappointed. I ordered the Guinness Steak and Mushroom pie. The meat was very dry even though it was in a gravy. I didn't say anything because the man at the next table had sent his whole meal back due to a problem with the beef he had and he waited for some time for his replacement and then his friends had to wait for about 25 minutes while he ate because they were finished.

My husband had to send his Irish Stew back because it was outright cold and he agreed that my steak was very dry.