“Delicious Food in a Beautiful Setting”
Review of Zees Grill

Zees Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Zees Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen St
Description: Zees Grill at the Shaw Club Hotel and Spa is a Niagara-on-the-Lake hot spot, featuring classic nostalgic food updated with a whimsical twist. Across the street from the Shaw Festival Theatre and with the largest patio in Niagara, every detail of this exciting restaurant will surely tickle your senses and tantalize your taste buds. Our award-winning chef has created an array of dishes that are as delicious as they are inventive. At Zees, fine dining meets fun dining.
Oakville, Canada
“Delicious Food in a Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Since my daughter has become a vegan (and moved me away from most animal products), it has been increasingly hard to find a good restaurant, but Zee's did a wonderful job of giving her a delicious vegan meal, and giving me an equally delicious vegetarian one. I had the naan bread "pizza," covered with a delightful selection of grilled vegetables and topped with a warm salad with a great citrus dressing unlike anything I've had before. My daughter's dish was quinoa topped with a different selection of grilled vegetables. I had their fabulous chocolate dessert garnished with a strawberry-balsamic sauce. My daughter's dessert was an exquisite fruit bowl with the most beautiful blackberries, strawberries, etc. I've every seen. Service was excellent, and the price reasonable for such a lovely dining experience.

Zee's has parking behind the restaurant, and the restaurant is just across the street for the Festival Theatre. A perfect location for play-goers.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank NancyJBrown
Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and to share your experience. The naan bread pizza has been such a hit this summer and is one of my personal favourites. We hope the next time you are in Niagara on the lake you will join us again.

Toronto
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Had dinner and breakfast at this restaurant (Friday evening, Saturday morning) and am still talking about it. From the excellent servers who were very knowledgeable about all the menu items (I'm gluten free), to the setting and finally the meals. It was first class dining without all the pretension in
a relaxed and welcoming covered patio. We were fortunate with having good weather and were able to enjoy both meals on the patio. I had the salmon which I would order again in a heartbeat and my husband had the burger which he said was delicious. For breakfast I had a frittata which was the best I have ever eaten! I would come back just for that frittata. My only regret was that it was too much food for me to eat and I couldn't finish it.

• Visited May 2014
Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing your dining experience with us and for the great review. Chef and our entire staff are so in tuned to the needs of our guest, it is our pleasure to recommend and offer gluten free choices. We hope that you will be able to enjoy another Frittata on your next trip to Niagara on the Lake.
Toronto, Canada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We both had delicious meals.My steak was excellent and the potato gratin was delicious.The cauliflower had a great sauce.
Our waitress Ashley was wonderful and very personable.She made our evening special.

• Visited May 2014
Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Great review! Thank you for sharing your experience at Zees Grill. I do agree the potato gratin is a must try. Thank you again for the awesome review, please join us again.
Toronto, Canada
“Worth dining at!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Zees grill many years ago for lunch and had a fantastic time. This experience was no different. My girlfriend and I wanted to find a relaxing place to have breakfaat before our spa appointment. We sat on the patio and the ambiance was comfortable, our waiter was attentive and the food was terrific! I definately will return there for a meal with every visit to NOTL.

Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your visit to Zees Grill. I am happy you enjoyed your breakfast and to know you will be returning. We look forward to seeing you again.
Holt, United Kingdom
“GOOD FOOD IN LOVELY LOCATION”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food was good. The service a little too attentive. A table on the verandah is a must. The restaurant seemed very happy to allow shared plates which suited us as some of the portions were quite large. Good wine list with prices to suit most.

Visited May 2014