“Amazing Food!”
Review of Zees Grill

Zees Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Zees Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen St
Description: Zees Grill at the Shaw Club Hotel and Spa is a Niagara-on-the-Lake hot spot, featuring classic nostalgic food updated with a whimsical twist. Across the street from the Shaw Festival Theatre and with the largest patio in Niagara, every detail of this exciting restaurant will surely tickle your senses and tantalize your taste buds. Our award-winning chef has created an array of dishes that are as delicious as they are inventive. At Zees, fine dining meets fun dining.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating his birthday, and we discovered that the Fabulicious Menu was available. We had never tried these choices before. Well we were amazed with the food, the service, and the friendly waitress. When our meal arrived we were told what each food item was, and how it was prepared. Upon tasting our meal, my husband and I looked at each other and we were speechless with the taste of our delicious meal. We also appreciated that each course was well spaced out, we didn't feel rushed. An amazing experience! Thank You Zees Grill Team!

Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Zees Grill. I am happy to hear you were able to join us for fabulicious and that you enjoyed everything. Chef and his entire team are always surprising me with new and better dishes! We look forward to having you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Zees Grill

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Three of us enjoyed an excellent dinner at Zee's Grill last week. The service was impeccable and
the ambience created in the room with lighting etc. made for a most pleasant experience.
I also want to note the friendliness of the person at reception when we arrived - she made us
feel welcome. Altogether a great meal.

Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for the great review, I am happy you enjoyed your experience. Chef Jason Dobbie and his entire team create such amazing dishes. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Absolutely delicious. Went to Zees for Fabulicious, completely blind as to what type of restaurant it was. Service was extraordinary, food was absolutely stunning. I had the prime rib and it was, by leaps and bounds, the best meal I've had out in a year or more. Prices were high, but seemed well worth it after having eaten the food.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Zees Grill. Fabulicious is such a great event with great value, we are happy to be a part of it. We look forward to having you join us again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We visited on the last day of Fabalicious! The choices were great and they were more than willing to accommodate my husband's food allergy! To top off the meal, homemade Chai tea from their sous chef! Soooooo good!!

Thank you for such an awesome review. Chef and the entire Zees Grill kitchen team pride themselves on preparing the best dishes and allergies are no exception. I love the Chia tea, it is so good! We look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Top quality with warm atmosphere. The Ruben sandwich was great, accompanied by small bowl of soup. Enough to share between 2. Followed with Creme brulet to die for.

Thank you for dining with us at Zees Grill and for taking the time to tell us about your lunch. The reuben sandwich is the best I have ever had, I am glad you were able to try it! We look forward to having you join us again.