“One of the Best”
Review of Zees Grill

Zees Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Zees Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen St
Description: Zees Grill at the Shaw Club Hotel and Spa is a Niagara-on-the-Lake hot spot, featuring classic nostalgic food updated with a whimsical twist. Across the street from the Shaw Festival Theatre and with the largest patio in Niagara, every detail of this exciting restaurant will surely tickle your senses and tantalize your taste buds. Our award-winning chef has created an array of dishes that are as delicious as they are inventive. At Zees, fine dining meets fun dining.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a pre-show dinner here and we were not disappointed. We sat on the cozy porch, kept warm by the heaters in the fall. Our server was friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu items. The sweet potato fritters were spicy but delectable ...my husband enjoyed his organic chicken entree and I devoured the compressed strawberry and watermelon salad. We shared the chai vanilla semi freddo...it was outstanding!!!! The entire meal was beyond our expectations!

2  Thank janetmg4
Peggy W, Manager at Zees Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dinner at Zees Grill. The potato fritters are amazing and although we have moved into our fall and winter menu I assure you the flavours are just as awesome! I hope the next time you are Niagara on the lake you will stop back and see us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were part of a group of approx 40 people, meeting people I hadn't seen for a couple of years.

Because of our numbers, we had be asked to choose the main course, the previous week.

The bartender made me the most "PERFECT" Margarita I have every been served. He/She used all the right ingredients. Thank you.

No Complaints with the service or food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant, the staff are so friendly/genuine and the food just can't be beat. We stayed in Niagara on the lake during the summer and Zee's was definitely a highlight. We went back twice for the eggs benedict and I can honestly say that their grilled Reuben sandwich changed my life. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we made a point to stop into this town again just so we could have lunch again at Zee's. It has such a nice atmosphere and you can really tell the staff are happy to be there. If you decide to dine at Zee's, please keep in mind that the Reuben sandwich is what dreams are made of. Also, did I mention how good the Reuben sandwich is?

Amazing review, thank you! I agree the Reuben Sandwich has amazing flavours. It is always great to hear stories of guests coming back in the same trip. We hope that the next time you are Niagara on the Lake you will stop in and see us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We decided to revisit Zee's, but this time to try out the breakfast menu. We were not disappointed. It was a lovely fall day and we were celebrating a family birthday. Our group of 9 were quickly seated at our table on the lovely patio for our 9:00am reservation. Our friendly server greeted us and provided us with our coffee and tea. The breakfast menu offers everything you would want and at a set price of 14.95 which included your coffee/tea. Our orders consisted of the Brioche French Toast, Cold Smoked Salmon & Avocado Benedict, Canadian Back Bacon & smoked cheddar eggs Benedict and the Zees traditional Breakfast. Our server quickly took our orders, I only wish I took his name. He made the start to our day most pleasant with his friendly smile and excellent service. Everyone was pleased with the lovely food presentation and taste. We will definitely return for breakfast.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Zees Grill offers good choices of locally and Canadian sourced menu items. When the weather allows, seating on the porch is pleasant. Service is good and servers are well-informed about the food offerings

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your dinner at Zees Grill. Chef Jason Dobbie prides himself on serving the most fresh and homemade ingredients and it is always a pleasure to serve his dishes. We look forward to seeing you again.