“Delicious Food”
Review of Zees Grill

Zees Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Zees Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen St
Description: Zees Grill at the Shaw Club Hotel and Spa is a Niagara-on-the-Lake hot spot, featuring classic nostalgic food updated with a whimsical twist. Across the street from the Shaw Festival Theatre and with the largest patio in Niagara, every detail of this exciting restaurant will surely tickle your senses and tantalize your taste buds. Our award-winning chef has created an array of dishes that are as delicious as they are inventive. At Zees, fine dining meets fun dining.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had received a romance pkg as a gift for The Shaw Club Hotel, which included dinner at Zee's, We had a few questions about the menu and our server Kevin was very helpful and informative. We started with salad, I had the compressed pear and crispy prosciutto and my husband had the classic ceasers salad, they were both absolutely wonderful, we then had the lamb shank with lentils, which was melt in the mouth delicious. Overall our experience from appetizer to dessert was absoulutely delicious, we will return to Zees again!

1  Thank Patricia C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,861)

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We heard so many good things about this place, but unfortunately it did not live up to its name. From the cold reception to the cold food, we felt our money would have been better spent elsewere.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

After having a wonderful dinner here a few years ago we thought we would try it again and are so glad that we did. The food and service were both excellent. A special thanks to John who served us with proffessionalism and knowledge and to the kitchen that made the amazing dinner. Will go back for thirds next time we are in town!

1  Thank FoodieJudy
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were attending the back stage tour and then a matinee at the Festival theater. We came out at noon, saw Zees and were happy with the appearance of the building. What a lovely place inside, and what delicious food!! The staff were all excellent, clean, well dressed, courteous, and attentive. We would definitely go again when we come and have been talking it up with several friends already. We may even stay there on our next visit.

1  Thank 1946HappyCamper
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I recently visited Zee's Grill during our stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake! I am gluten intolerant and often have to ask for substitutions, our server, Paula Jane stated she also was gluten intolerant and the chef could make me gluten free toast to compliment my breakfast and assured me that the home fries were in fact actually potatoes and there would be no cross contamination or gluten in them. I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast and appreciated the service!

1  Thank Kim J