“Disappointed, but nice atmosphere”

Four Brothers Cucina
Ranked #63 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the summer of 1964, Giacinto and Laura Marinelli and their four sons Nicola, Vincenzo, Gabriele and Ugo, established the Four Brothers Restaurant on Ferry Street. In keeping with the old country's taste and traditions, they quickly asserted their cooking skills to create a prosperous restaurant business. In good time, Four Brothers became a staple in Niagara Falls, winning over the community one taste bud at a time. Eventually, Giacinto and Laura handed the business down to their sons, who each took control during various periods. Over time, Ugo acquired the restaurant and became sole proprietor. With his love for good food, his charisma, and his gracious hospitality to his dining patrons, Ugo accomplished his lifelong dream of owning one of the finest restaurants in Niagara Falls. In 1982, Ugo married his soulmate, Michelle. Joining forces, they presented their patrons with a first- rate dining experience. Four Brothers Cucina has continued to succeed due to the insistence of fresh, premier quality ingredients coupled with personal homemade touches. The establishment has remained a landmark. Sadly, in 1984 Ugo passed away suddenly, which left Michelle with the responsibility of the restaurant and caring for their infant son, Michael. The Marinelli family stepped in to assist Michelle during this difficult time. With strength and courage, the help of family and friends, as well as the staff at Four Brothers, Michelle was able to keep her late husband's dream alive and well. Today, the Four Brothers Restaurant continues to flourish, as both local residents and tourists experience the fine art of traditional Italian cuisine and a family-oriented dedication to food and service. The atmosphere at the Four Brothers is like a quaint family restaurant in Italy. "I serve my guests as I would my own family. I get fulfillment and satisfaction in seeing patrons who frequently return to dine at the Four Brothers" says Michelle. Michelle, along with her son Michael and her loyal staff (some with over thirty years of dedication to the restaurant) strive to continue the custom of offering fine Italian food and superior service to all their guests. With an excellent reputation for authentic Italian cuisine, Ugo's memory and dream live on through the Four Brothers, all amidst other restaurants in Niagara Falls.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband was craving lasagna. This restaurant looked like a classic old-time authentic italian restaurant. We were seated quickly. The service was quite slow though. The lasagna was just okay. The noodles were watered down and there was not much ricotta cheese so we were a little dissappointed. The prices were okay at $40 for two for dinner. I don't know what the other items are like because that is all we ordered. The atmosphere was nice and we had a window seat to watch people walk buy which was nice. Staff friendly, just very slow service.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was the nicest food and atmosphere in Niagra Falls. I don't eat pizza, burgers or fried foods. The four brothers was an oasis of good food. I had pork the first night and had to go back again for the chicken. The food and particularly the salad was very well prepared and it was obvious the best ingredients had been used.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Old fashioned service, pasta made fresh in-house, best garlic bread I've ever had. I will make a point of going here again the next time I'm in Niagara Falls!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Every time we visit the Falls we alway have dinner here, they have the best Italian food ... It always has the same great quality food at very family friendly prices. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went to Four Brothers tonight - the decor is kind of like a fancy restaurant and its pretty cozy. The waitresses dress classy and its a very professional feel.

The prices are quite good - we had ravioli, seafood pasta and calamari to start for about $40.

It has paper napkins and doesn't have fresh grated cheese... but the pasta is good and the sauce is nice. We both really liked our meals.

For someone who wants a 'fancy feel' restaurant with reasonable prices and good pasta dishes then this place will work for you.

Its not super fancy and super delicious, but for the price it is good value and good food.

1  Thank horsesnaturally63