“Italian Perfection”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1962, we are one of the oldest restaurants in the Niagara Region. Quality food and a team of dedicated professionals is our key to continued success.
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited Napoli For my 5 year wedding anniversary dinner, it was fabulous! I have been coming here since I was a kid, it is my favorite place to eat when visiting the falls. It's so different from all the chain restaurants in Niagara Falls, it is authentic, fresh and the service was amazing. I mentioned my anniversary when I made the reservation and we were treated to a complimentary Tiramisu :) nice touch! Go here, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

On a recent visit to Niagara Falls, we took the advice from Trip Advisor reviews and ate at Napoli's Ristorante & Pizzeria. It was a fabulous dinner. The veal parmesan was delicious and the homemade pasta was excellent. Also enjoyed the best tiramisu I ever had. Very generous portions. Nice atmosphere and very attentive waiter.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

If your question is, do I want a really good Italian meal? Then don't go anywhere else. This is not your Olive Garden, pizza boil's, or any other Italian branded restaurant.

This felt, tasted, and had the atmosphere of an authentic Italian restaurant. It was a very no rush setting. Which was very refreshing because almost every place you go these days it seems like they are just trying to move tables. Not this place. It was perfect, the courses came out with great timing, the wait staff was very attentive, the decor was very classic, and the food - well, there is a reason why I am giving this an Excellent rating - the food was delicious.

Families, couples, business persons, solo people, if you are looking for a great place to eat, I would place this on your list if you are in to mood for Italian fare.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a top notch Italian experience. Arriving early we had Daniel's full attention for a while and he did a great job helping us organize a dining experience for four. After deciding on risotto, osso bucco ragu gnocchi, Orechiette Abruzzese and seafood Zuppa, everything was served in stages so we were all eating at the same time and having the opportunity to share. All the dishes were excellent, well seasoned and served hot. We all plan on returning soon.

1  Thank John L
NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for writing a review on T/A about your recent dining experience at Napoli.

I am very pleased to read that you were happy with your service and meal.

We look forward to having you return to Napoli.
Grazie,
Anthony

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Location is not too far from tourist area that you could walk. Parking lot is a bit on the small side. Food was fantastic and very good value. Don't miss the gnocchi osso bucco. Pizza was also very good - italiana was delicious with arugula on top. Huge portions, we took home leftovers, enough for lunch next day.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on T/A about your recent dining experience.

I am very pleased to read that you were happy with the quality and quantity of your meal.

Glad you were able to enjoy your leftovers the next day!
Anthony