“Amazing find in Niagara”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing find in Niagara”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was in Niagara Falls for two nights with my husband and nine month old and we decided to try this restaurant on our second night on the basis of tripadvisor reviews. We had an early dinner with the baby so it was quiet when we got there but it started to fill up as we were leaving. On first impressions it seemed much more sedate than the usual restaurants in Niagara but the staff were very welcoming and the menu was excellent, authentic Italian. I had pasta with sausage and my husband had a mushroom risotto. Both were very good and I also had a lovely glass of Chianti. It was a very good meal with great service and even the baby behaved himself so everyone left happy! I would like to go back some day to sample more of their food and a bottle of wine, maybe some day...

• Visited September 2013
NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
We appreciate the time and effort you took to post a review on T/A regarding your recent dining experience at Napoli.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your meal and service.

Thank You.
Anthony

• Korean first
Buffalo, New York
“Nice Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Napoli Restaurant has a very nice atmosphere and our menu selections tasted good. The chicken stuffed with squash was exceptional if you do not prefer the Italian choices. Only complaints, no lasagna, rather limited Italian choices on menu. The meal included a free appetizer which was nice and also a seasoned bread. Selections were ala-cart; salad etc. cost extra. The walking distance from Cliffton Hill was a good 20 minutes.

Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on T/A regarding your recent dining experience at Napoli.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your meal, especially the "Pollo Ripieno" - the chicken stuffed with roasted butternut squash.

Thank You.
Anthony
Bath, England
“A proper restaurant serving proper food.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Found this gem from trip advisor and were not disappointed. Once inside this homely family style restaurant one realises that not all eateries are enormous, noisy and serving huge portions of fried food. The risotto was fabulous, the wine, especially the Italian selections, was reasonably priced and the dessert was a gift. Highly recommended.

Napanee, Canada
“What a meal *****”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Recommended by front desk called and made reservations. This place was busy I strongly suggest reservations when we arrived people were walking in without reservations and it was 9:30 at night. Our server was informative and looked after us well (never had ton top my wine glass all night). I commented to my wife the number of tables he was looking after and I little while later we noticed there were twin brothers working there. Food is excellent, definitely a must if visiting the falls.

• Visited August 2013
Amman, Jordan
“Great food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were a party of 7 and had to wait for a table but it was worth it , the food was great especially the wood fire pizza that is cooked in front of you. Service was excellent although we had a problem with the bill and it took a long time to fix it.

Visited July 2013