“Great meal and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great meal and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We decided to stop by for an early dinner - no reservation - for three and they were able to seat us. The food was excellent from the meatballs to the gnocchi to a nutella creme cannoli. We ended up chatting with the host/manager who was wonderful, very friendly and charming. Overall a great experience!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great Food & Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I recently visited this restaurant while on vacation in Niagara Falls. We had reservations and were greeted with a smile as soon as we got there. The waiter was a very polite gentlemen and even accommodated my request to change an entree the way I wanted it to be made. I recommend the pasta and the pizza looked fabulous as well. This is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever visited on my travels and would definitely recommend this to my friends and colleagues.

• Visited August 2013
Hainesport, New Jersey
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a short wait and the food was excellent! I had the gnocchi Toscana and my husband had the veal parmigiana. The pasta is homemade and was cooked perfectly! When we return to Niagara we will definitely eat here again!

Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Great food, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

During a recent visit to Niagara Falls, my husband and I shared a truly memorable meal at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria. Our waiter, Sal, was engaging and professional. My husband had the veal parmesan which he pronounced one of the best he has tasted, and I enjoyed a linguine and vegetable special that really was "special." The breads are unique--a focaccia and a pizza bread with dipping oil. We had a lovely bruchetta and a delicious pear and arugula salad.
I chose Napoli based on Trip Advisor reviews, and we were so happy that we ate there. It is conveniently located on Victoria (which becomes Ferry) and offers parking right behind the building. We were warmly greeted and could not have hoped for a more attentive wait staff. Niagara Falls can be pretty loud and offers lots of fast food, so Napoli is a real oasis in the middle. Although we did not have pizza, if it is as good as our dinners, then this would be a good spot for families looking for a leisurely meal--a nice place especially for teenagers and parents. And of course, a lovely romantic spot for couples, and a classy choice for all.
The food is excellent and the service is equal to it. We would definitely return to Napoli

Visited July 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were visiting a family member in Niagara who highly recommended this restaurant based on their previous experience. The six of us arrived around 6pm without reservations, casually dressed and were seated within 5-10 minutes even though it was obvious they were busy. Our server was excellent...polite, knowledgeable, did not write anything down and made no mistakes. We all ordered different meals and all agreed they were outstanding. We will definitely eat here anytime we are in Niagara and will recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited July 2013