“Delicious Food, Amazing Service!!”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 576 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My brother and I brought our mom to Napoli's for Mother's day dinner. This place is simply amazing. Everything we ordered was so tasty!! All servers were so attentive and friendly. I already can't wait to go back. If you are visiting Niagara Falls you must visit Napoli. I guarantee you will want to go back again and again and again :)

Reviewed May 12, 2013

In a city full of touristy restaurants, Napoli stands out as an authentic piece of Italy. The décor reminds one of the old cafes and the service is very attentive. One might be tentative to try the innovative menu but the offerings are so tasty that no matter what one orders the taste satisfies. The staff is quick to answer any questions and you are never waiting for a refill on refreshments. This is truly a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Wife and I travel a lot. We have discovered many restaurant, and Napoli stands out among the better of the bunch. We dislike 'touristy restaurants'. We want to go where the locals go. The location is easy to get to, and it seemed like a place that have return customers. The staff were very friendly and the Pizza was absolutely delicious and generous with the items. Great desert, coffee was just OK. (not a deal breaker)

Value was good for the money. Atmosphere is good as well.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Authentic Itailian restaurant. We had the rustica pizza. They let us sub out the Zuccini for Pepparoni. It was really good.

1  Thank Ventureoutnlive
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic dinner and service as always at Napoli!! Fresh, tasty food and attentive service makes this place one to come back to again and again.

The simple menu keeps only the essentials so making a choice is easy. You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu.

People kept streaming in and out for the pizza as well.

Keep it up Anthony!!

P.S, your team does an awesome job, even when you aren't there!!

1  Thank massimo26
NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you very much for returning to Napoli and I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed everything and that my staff did an excellent job. I will be sure to print out this review and post it on our information board for the entire staff to read.
Grazie,