“I would give more than five stars if I could.”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1962, we are one of the oldest restaurants in the Niagara Region. Quality food and a team of dedicated professionals is our key to continued success.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

One of the best Italian restaurants I've been to. The staff was extremely friendly and the food simply delicious. Its the perfect place for a date night or a family meal. There isn't a huge variety in the menu , but there doesn't need to be. Everything that I've tried there has been top notch. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Italy and this place comes pretty close to what we tasted. We took our 12 year old foodie son as he loves Italian food as much as we do. We had the Pizza Margherita topped with Arugula and house made Proscuitto...so thin, chewy and perfectly charred. Our appetizers included the Arancini, rapini,homemade meatballs and complimentary foccacia with pickled mushrooms and canneli beans. We shared the entrees...homemade gnocchi, so tender with a veal osso buco ragu and the fish of the day, whole Branzino with roasted potatoes and green beans.
We also ordered a bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio which was moderately priced at $38
Our son thought he saw a mirror at one point but we all soon realized that we had twin servers, Horhay and Louis. They were absolutely the nicest, most friendly and knowledgable servers you could ever ask for. We can't wait to come back and try some homemade tiramisu as were were too full to eat anymore after dinner. This place is a real gem and conveniently located...a must try if you love Italian like we do.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Everything was delicious. From the risotto balls to the tartufo, the entire meal was perfect! The pasta was cooked perfectly. My wife and I suspect they have their grandmothers chained up in the back. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I try to eat at Napoli's every time I am in the Falls. It never disappoints. Last week, we had my 89-year-old mother with us, and the waiters were so courteous, funny, and attentive. There was a snowstorm outside, but inside it was all warm, with the best minestrone I have ever tasted.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place served the best food I have ever eaten in Niagara Falls.

It's a hidden gen that most locals visit.

Food is super authentic. And wow was it GOOD.

And portions are super generous - just like nonna used to make!

If you want REAL Italian food, and not the terrible fast-food type either, this is the place to go.

You won't regret it.

p.s. it shows a place at about $20... we were 4 adults and 2 kids, and with 1 bottle of $30 wine, and dessert the cost came out to about $45 a person tax and tip in...

Worth EVERY single penny... amazing.

1  Thank Joe U