“i will never come back”
Review of Golden Lotus

Golden Lotus
Ranked #413 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

we tried it one time and we'll never come back... the selection in the buffet looks dry... and even the ones we ordered from the menu doesn't taste good either... it's not worth the money...

2  Thank fongkeko
There are newer reviews for Golden Lotus

Reviewed January 29, 2012

There is a reason why this restaurant is almost dead last on the list. Old food on bar, slow service nasty tasting food. Not mention the cost of $20.00 per person. Add this one to my list 2 in 1 vists, my first and my last.

1  Thank Regbowman
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I have dined in this restaurant many times because we got comps from the Casino and the line is sometimes shorter than the main Grand Buffet restaurant. Golden Lotus charges fine dinning prices but their service and food quality is really bad. It's a noisy restaurant, with staff conversing with each other (shouting) across the dinning floor. Staff occasionally argued on dinning floor. Manager & staff only pay attention to Caucasian customers by making the effort to ask how their food was. Never have I been asked how my food was.

Buffet food is certainly awful and not worth the price at all. Food is over cooked and entrenched in sauces. Food court foods in Markham is much better quality than the food in the Golden Lotus. If one has to pay to dine in this restaurant, I would strongly advise them to forget it and head down the escalators for a Tim Horton sandwich instead. It'll be a much more satisfying meal.

3  Thank Karina D
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I go to Fallsview Casino to gamble often and many times dined at Golden Lotus Chinese Restaurant. Unfortunately, I have witnessed the deterioration of this restaurant from mildly acceptable to today's terrible and disgusting state. The wait staff is rude and talked loudly among themselves. The food was poorly prepared all taste the same. The vegetables taste like that they did not even wash them. For a very pricey buffet, they delivered something worse than a Chinese carryout. I ended up with a stomach upset after eating there in November 2011. I will never go back to this dump even if I am starved for days.

4  Thank Doc_Genetics
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Stay away from this one...better to go to the Grand Buffet at Fallsview Casino than waste your time and money at this place. Bad food and very bad service. The waiters were just ignoring us and everybody else...

4  Thank Cristiana-L