“Dinner with a view”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites
Ranked #26 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Doylestown, PA
“Dinner with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Good food and great view- The food was good and the view was even better! Great view of the falls. It was rather pricey, but hey, we were on vacation and we had a good view while we ate. Food was good- nice steaks that were well-cooked. Drinks were a bit expensive, but I appreciated the option of ordering a larger glass of wine (9oz, I think?) to avoid potentially ordering 2 smaller glasses. If we go back to the falls again, I would put this restaurant towards the top of our list to re-visit for dinner.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank beo1981

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Great food with a view.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is our second time coming to this particular Keg and again, we were not disappointed...fully. My only real beef is that although all was awesome, the service, view, company, my medium rare steak was more on the medium side. I would have sent it back, but they were very busy and me very hungry, so I sucked it up and ate it. Other than that, I will be returning next time I'm in the Falls.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shane E
Toronto, Canada
“Very good meal and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a table near the window, giving a great view of the Falls. The restaurant is on the 9th floor of the Embassy Suites. The food came hot and was very tasty.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank smsToronto
Peterborough, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The view is second to none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The food was good and the atmosphere was romantic, definitely the best we experienced at the falls. Server was polite and courteous. Will visit again for sure.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jaime R
Cherry Valley Ont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is a very good restaurant. The food is good and also is the service.
We always choose a table facing the Falls. Always spend a very nice evening. Going back for sure.

• Visited January 2013