“10% - 15% more expensive than usual”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites
Ranked #26 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Keg offers great service, good food, and a wonderful view of Niagara Falls, but the prices are at least 10% - 15% more than any other Keg. The view is not worth that much uptick on the pricing. I liked the service and the food was the usual high standard that I expect from the Keg. They really need to do something about the pricing to keep me coming back. I used a $30.00 voucher from my hotel and the bill was still higher than I would usually spend at a Keg on my own.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Fallsview Embassy Suites

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We are a fans of all Keg's, and this one was no different. Its a pretty good view, but we were staying at the Embassy Suites in a room above the restaurant, so that kinda ruined the wow factor of the view. We were actually celebrating my 38th birthday and coincidentally got table 38. This got me a free large slab of ice-cream cake and it was pretty good.
All food was really good, though expensive. But I don't think this Keg is anymore expensive than any other Keg. The food is always really good. The Twice-baked potato is almost as good as the steak. Decent portions. If you're only dining one night in Niagara Falls, The Keg should be the place. But be prepared to spend a min. of $50 per person.

Tip: Spend the night a the Embassy Suites to enjoy breakfast at The Keg for free!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed at the hotel there , so the view would have been the only thing that would have brought me back.Service was good, but steak wasn't .

1  Thank sandracarte
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went with a large party and the place was PACKED! There was a large competition on in town and the servcies was still excellent. Would highly recommend the crab cluster as an add on to any steak - it was a ton of crab and cannot beat it for the price - very fresh and delicious! good quality and excellent service we will be back again!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

What is the main reason you dine here, for the view and the view is worth it. I read the reviews before my family came to Niagara Falls and I'm glad we dined here. So many reviews about terrible food, outrageous prices and wha, wha, wha. I respect other peoples opinions but I don't understand the worst reviews. Yes it is not a budget restaurant but for the occasion of being on vacation and getting very good food and the view, my family enjoyed ourselves and I felt it was worth it. We had no complaints about the food at all! You will need a reservation and request a window table, the window tables are first come first serve but the Canadians like a good handshake. The bonus was being here for sunset and fireworks.