“Great food but get a vaccum!”
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went here for first time. Seated at a nice booth. As I sat sipping a beer, I looked around and was shocked by all the crumbs on the floor beneath the other nearby booths. We ate early so the restaurant was mostly empty. That means the crumbs were pretty old. It actually turned me off the place at first. However, I was able to overlook the lack of cleanliness once our food came. It was fantastic. Especially the prime rib pasta dish. Service was fine, Two large beer, two entrees and a coke for $67 including tip. More than fair I think. I would rate this place even higher if they would vaccum.

2  Thank Mdog65

Reviewed August 8, 2014

After a long day walking to see the falls, waiting to see the falls from behind, waiting for the elevators at hotel, walking and waiting, lol ugh… THIS place was the first wonderful thing in Niagara Falls!!! Our wait server was lovely. The drinks were perfect. Good specialty cocktail section, not just mundane martini but not hokey concoctions. Steaks, especially the coffee rubbed and chipolte were cooked Perfectly! My son had the steak and shrimp and he is picky and loved it! My husband took one for the team and ordered the ribs since we all wanted to try them. He ordered a full rack and we could only finish half and they were great as well. Oh good wine list as well. We had a corner window table with "views" of both falls, However there are trees lining the view and I'm sure if the restaurant could they would cut them down! lol but I think perhaps the town owns them etc. other than that. I would definitely recommend to friends visiting and if i were ever in Niagara again, would look forward to another lovely meal!

2  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed August 5, 2014

A great place for a romantic dinner. Located inside the Casino. Make certain you look behind you if you go up the escalators coming up from the food court or you will miss it. The Asian Nachos were wonderful. We had the fresh pickerel special that was very tasty. The service was spot on. We found the prices a bargain next to some of the others in this resort area.

1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed August 5, 2014

First of all I would primarily recommend this restaurant for couples or groups of adults. The restaurant boasts very dim lighting, and they present wine specials prior the meal. The prices are not outlandish, but the atmosphere makes it classy. We were very impressed with the lobster guacamole -- I didn't even know such a thing existed! The brown butter pickeral and the cedar plank salmon were also very tasty.

1  Thank Sean D
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I visited Canyon Creek for the first time, our food were delicious, but the kids burger was terrible. It was as if they used frozen patties cooked at home. The whole experience were great but not for the kids.