“Best restaurant experience in Niagara”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Best restaurant experience in Niagara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very nice surprise to find a restaurant that is not completely overpriced for great food and service in the Niagara falls area. This restaurant is the best food and service on the Canadian side and is competitively priced. Great variety on the menu, superb service (Kelley), and beautiful location with views of the falls.

All said, will definitely go back and will recommend to friends!

1 Thank Lori C

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What a difference a year makes!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Last year my wife and I visited Canyon Creek and were thrilled. We enjoyed it so much that on our return to Niagara Falls this year we didn't hesitate to make another reservation. Upon entering the restaurant we noticed one thing right away...The place is FILTHY! We were greeted with an extremely worn and frayed carpet and every step towards our table found the floor draped with table scraps, bread crumbs and a few French Fries that were so old that they were gray, bordering on black. The place was packed, and there appears to not be enough staff for the number of guests. Our server tried to do the best she could, but she had too many tables to make happy.
We noticed two ladies doing laps around the dining room with a notepad of some sort; they were making some type of entry on a form with every lap. They should have had a push vacuum of some kind to clean up all the scraps on the floor. While we tempted to just leave, but, we stayed because we felt we would not find an open table at any other restaurant The food was nowhere near the high standards of last year. The food was average at best, but the dirt was the star! Dare I say "Tourist Trap"? I reviewed this location last year for Tripadvisor and you can see that my wife and I loved the place. After this past weekend we can only say this...Go someplace else!

Maryville, TN
“Best meal at Niagara Falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Like I said, this was hands down our best meal in Niagara Falls. There were several reasons I really enjoyed it.

1.) Most places are priced higher than they should be. This place was the opposite. The quality was that of a very expensive Chophouse, but the price was much lower than what I expected.
2.) The views were a little blocked, but there aren't many places were you can enjoy a good meal with this kind of view.
3.) The service was outstanding. The waitress was perfect. Explained all menu items very patiently, made recommendations and was very lively without being overbearing.

Now onto the food. It was unique, decently priced, and most importantly delicious. My wife got the Goat Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta, The flavors were very interesting. The goat cheese was good and tart without being too much, the chicken was tender and tasty and the pasta was cooked great.

After talking to the waitress, she explained that the Coffee Rubbed Sirloin was one of the more adventurous choices, so I decided to try it. The steak itself was cooked exactly how I asked, the coffee was very unique and had a good coffee bite with a good peppery finish, and it was topped with one of the tastiest bbq sauces I've ever tasted.

Overall, a very good stop.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Casey G
“Everything about this restaurant highly recommendable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I dined with my family on a Saturday night in July. We did not have to wait more than five minutes for our table. The service was excellent. The food was delicious. My wife and I had steaks. My children had steaks and salads. Everything was delicios. Appetizers were excellent. Nothing to complain about and I'm picky. Prices were very reasonable as well. I wish there was a Canyon Creek restaurant near my home. Best dinner we had in Niagara Falls.

Matthews
“The roasted chicken is a delight!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I know this is a chophouse and many in our party had steaks, but the roasted chicken was delicious! It was the shining star plate at our table of eight. The lobster guacamole was tasty, salads fresh and service decent. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal!