“Excellent Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
“Excellent Place for Dinner”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We went to Canyon Creek after reading reviews on tripadvisor. We were looking for a good meal at a good price, and this fit the bill. We called for a reservation and got a window booth with partial view of the falls. The steaks we ordered were done exactly the way we ordered. The food and service both were excellent. We were served by a waitress that was in training, and I have to say, she did a great job! I happen to say I had a little piece of fat on my steak, and the waitress that was training her came over and offered me a free dessert. That is customer relations at it's best! I would highly recommend this place to anyone! One of the best restaurants we went to in Niagara Falls.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice Place, Good Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Celebrated wife's birthday and we both ordered the Prime Rib which was fixed very well. The highlight of the meal was the lobster/Guacamole appertizer - It was excellent. Our table was close to the window and we had a very limited view of the falls. If they would trim the trees the view of the falls would be a lot better. For the price, reviews on TA and the hype I expected a "WOW" experience. After the meal we both agreed that is was a "OK" experience.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Excellent steaks and great service”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We popped in as we both fancied a good quality steak dinner and Canyon Creek Chophouse fitted the bill.

I had the pepper steak and it was cooked perfect, my only comment was that it was as described pepper steak, so much so, that I had to scrape the crust off to taste the meat. The only other thing to beware of, is the steaks do not come with sides, just a small lump of mash with my steak.

And trying not to be too negative, as the steak was perfectly cooked and delicious. Desert was a disaster, first no Canadian cheese and biscuits for desert. So I ordered the Creme Brûlée and it was awful. The sugar had been burnt and the cream had turned to a slop. No complaints from the waiter and the item was removed from the bill.

If it is quality steaks that you are after, then I highly recommend the Canyon Crekk Chophouse.

New York City
“Empty at lunch”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Nice view of the gardens behind the casino.

I had a roast beef sandwich with horseradish and au jus dip. My wife had a steak salad. Ingredients were fresh. Portions large.

Perfect for lunch.

Visited June 2014
Laurel, Maryland
“Delicious with a View”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We came for the view, and stayed for the food. The staff was kind and helpful, the food was delicious and the bread was fresh. Couldn't ask for much more from a restaurant. The prices were reasonable as well, and the quality/quantity of the food was just right.

• Visited May 2014