“Lehigh Valley Geocachers really enjoyed our visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
Lehigh Valley PA
“Lehigh Valley Geocachers really enjoyed our visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was another return visit for me. This time there were 14 of us in the Geocaching group. The restaurant offered something for everyone, including a nice view of the falls. Service was great, Steak were also done the way we asked. This place always gets me coming back for another meal. We had reservations and the staff was waiting for his when we arrived. Seating gave us a good opportunity to see some of that spectacular view while we dined. We were not rushed through the meal like some places do to turn a table.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Worcester, MA
“Very good overall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

On our first visit to Canyon Creek – first visit to Niagara Falls in general – my wife and I had a very enjoyable dinner here. I had the signature prime rib, one of the best I've ever had, and my wife had the New York Strip. Both were cooked to a perfect medium rare. For dessert we shared the pecan pie which was also excellent. Our waitress was very helpful with food recommendations, took good care of us, and paced the meal very well. The view of the falls from here is very good (we were here in late March, so I don't know how well you can see them when the trees have filled in more.) I time our reservation for just before sunset, so the falls were illuminated at about the time out dinners arrived. Overall, it was very enjoyable and I plan to return whenever we get back in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Ocean, New Jersey
“Great Food, Great View, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was a great experience. Service, food, wine and the view of the fall was great. It actually ended up being one of the best features of our stay.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton
“Delicious Steak Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

One of the best steak dinners around! My husband and I loved the view of the falls from the window seat. Service friendly and knowledgeable. Blue Cheese Tomatoe Salad very nice...

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent as Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We go to Niagara Falls at least once a year and make sure that we have dinner here one evening while in town. The food is consistently great and the service is stellar. We lucked out and got the best table in the house - looking right out over the falls. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013