“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Living in Alberta I miss good Ontario pizza, so first chance I had I ordered some. It's not the best I've had - the crust needs work - but the sauce was fantastic, and it fixed my craving.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've eaten at Franks many times.... the pizza is to die for, the subs are out of this world. It's a very busy place, with great fast delivery. The staff are super friendly. Franks is in high demand around the Falls! If you haven't tried it, get out and taste what pizza should be like!

2  Thank Gman19641964
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We love this locally owned pizzeria for good pizza and subs. It is affordable and delicious. Great pit stop while in Niagara Falls.

3  Thank 1967BakerGal
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have been a customer of Frank;s for almost 30 years. Delivery was never speedy but the quality was top notch. Over the years the quality has become inconsistent

The last straw was tonight, I called and ordered a 12 slice with double cheese and pepperoni. I was told by the woman that it would be 45 mins to an hour. After 65 minutes i called to check in on my order and was told that it had left. at 75 minutes my wife called to inquire and was told she would call the driver and see where he was and that she would call her back. After waiting an hour and a half the driver did show up in a grey Toyota. yes count that an hour and a half and 4 phone calls. The first to order. the second to enquire being assured that the pizza had left this point is important, the third to ask again. The fourth call was to ask if the pizza was hot at which point the woman said it would be. My wife checked and it was warm. Where my earlier point gets to the POINT is that how could this woman assure us that the pizza was fresh if it had left when she had said it had did. I don't expect 20 minute delivery from Frank's i do however expect people to be courteous. When my wife inquired if we had to pay full price she said there was nothing that she could do.

Now despite many years of being a customer of Frank's I sent it back. I refuse to ever order any more from them after being treated in such a disrespectful manor.

Sad that this business has slid to the point that they are losing long term customers.

5  Thank 156SDL
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoy the pizza here. We get takeout alot. Good service and we would recommend it.

2  Thank Carol G