“Awesome pizza and prices”
Review of Frank's Pizzeria

Frank's Pizzeria
Ranked #174 of 560 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Aurora, Canada
“Awesome pizza and prices”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We love this locally owned pizzeria for good pizza and subs. It is affordable and delicious. Great pit stop while in Niagara Falls.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank 1967BakerGal

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have been a customer of Frank;s for almost 30 years. Delivery was never speedy but the quality was top notch. Over the years the quality has become inconsistent

The last straw was tonight, I called and ordered a 12 slice with double cheese and pepperoni. I was told by the woman that it would be 45 mins to an hour. After 65 minutes i called to check in on my order and was told that it had left. at 75 minutes my wife called to inquire and was told she would call the driver and see where he was and that she would call her back. After waiting an hour and a half the driver did show up in a grey Toyota. yes count that an hour and a half and 4 phone calls. The first to order. the second to enquire being assured that the pizza had left this point is important, the third to ask again. The fourth call was to ask if the pizza was hot at which point the woman said it would be. My wife checked and it was warm. Where my earlier point gets to the POINT is that how could this woman assure us that the pizza was fresh if it had left when she had said it had did. I don't expect 20 minute delivery from Frank's i do however expect people to be courteous. When my wife inquired if we had to pay full price she said there was nothing that she could do.

Now despite many years of being a customer of Frank's I sent it back. I refuse to ever order any more from them after being treated in such a disrespectful manor.

Sad that this business has slid to the point that they are losing long term customers.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank 156SDL
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoy the pizza here. We get takeout alot. Good service and we would recommend it.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Carol G
Toronto, Ontario
“Should be on diners drives and dives- best steak sub ever!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I think this would qualify as a dive. It's a little brick box of a place with four or five wood veneer tables that have been there since maybe the seventies. Toilet is small and old. You order from the counter and sit down or go.

None of that matters because the steak subs are out of this world!!! I had never had a steak sub before coming here and have never had a better one since.. And I have tried many. They just have this amazing flavour. I like it with onions cheese hot peppers and mushrooms. Absolutely fantastic wrapped in foil and a paper bag. Pizza is pretty good too but it's the steak sub that brings me back whenever and every time I am in Niagara.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank GMTLV2TRVL
Brewster, NY
“Great alternative to Great Wolf Lodge food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were looking for a less expensive alternative to Great Wolf Lodge's food options during our stay there. Frank's Pizzeria is a small, inexpensive, local pizzeria that is about 5 minutes away from Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and appears to be very popular. We got pizzas, sodas, and a steak hero and were all very satisfied. Be forewarned--although we didn't have a problem, seating there is limited to about seven 4-person tables. Also, based on the recommendation of the staff when we originally called, we called in our order ahead of time, as we were told that the wait time to receive food was 40 minutes (by 5:30 PM). We called ahead from Great Wolf Lodge to place our order, killed about 20 minutes in Great Wolf Lodge's arcade, and then drove there. It was easy to get there and our food had just come out of the oven when we arrived. Standard pizzeria choices at an affordable price, in a clean restaurant, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. What more would you want? No complaints from us!

Visited March 2013