“We will be back...”

Lucky's Steakhouse
Ranked #94 of 553 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada
“We will be back...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

This was our first time eating at Lucky's and we are so glad that we went. Service and food were excellent. We were able to use our meal comps from the casino to pay for the meal which was a bonus. We both ate steak and they were cooked to perfection.
On the other hand, our table did not have a view of the falls and I am not really sure that many of them did. This however did not bother us and will not impact our decision about returning.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank meCanada1

Mississauga, Canada
“Food and service are excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I went to this restaurant by reviewing others comments. The New York steak and the seafood pasta are the best. The soup of day is Cream of Asparagus, which is tasty too. I would go back again definitely.

• Visited June 2014
St. catharines
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have been to Lucky's several times and the food is always excellent. The prime rib is the best around. The steaks are fantastic and the seafood pasta is superb. Diners get free parking so that is an added bonus. The service is always top notch. They really go above and beyond to please their guests. If you are trying to decide where to go in Niagara Falls, don't think again

1 Thank Imatravellingcanuck
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I called to make reservations for my first year anniversary dinner. I asked if they had any windows that look out at the falls because I wanted to sit there if there were. The woman I spoke with said no, they had no windows. Ok, no problem, place has good enough reviews I'll still go there. We arrive for our dinner and lo and behold, there's a window along the back wall! And you can see the falls from it (the American Falls anyways). I was so disappointed because I would have much rather sat in front of the window.

We had a nice big booth, so that somewhat made up for it. They had a local beer on tap and we had those with our dinner. Delicious. I originally wanted to eat steak because we were in a steakhouse, but I was misinformed, based on the reviews, of the prices on this menu. Husband and I ended up splitting a meal and we went with the pasta and veal (pasta of the day) which was reasonably priced at $22.00. The pasta was delicious and cooked perfectly, the sauce was fresh and just the right amount of sweetness. The veal was lightly breaded so it wasn't overloaded with fried crap. Veal was tasty as well.

Service was good, food was delicious, a little pricier than expected but really the only hiccup I'd say was the person that took the reservation told me they had no windows, because really, how do you not know that the restaurant you work in has windows?

Either way, I'd highly recommend.

5 Thank Jessalyn_Beantown
Bradenton, Florida
“Hidden treasure, will be returning again soon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

We drove up to the Falls last night and it was kind of a spur of the moment decision so we didn't end up crossing the border until 9:30 p.m. I called Lucky's to change our reservation and we made it just in time for the last seating at 9:45 p.m. I am SO glad that we did! Having eaten at the Quench Bar that is located right in front of Lucky's and not enjoying it at all I was interested to see if the cuisine at Lucky's matched up to the good reviews it had on Trip Advisor.

Since it was so late in the evening we got seated in front of the window, no falls view but it's still nice. The waiter was very nice and we enjoyed the atmosphere. It is not a large restaurant which I loved.

We ordered the Porterhouse for two meal and it was AWESOME. Everything was cooked to perfection. My fiance and I got to choose two different sides each and dipping sauce. The bread was fresh baked and the sides were delicious. The steak was probably THE best that I have ever had. The portions were very large and I barely made a dent in mine.

Perfect last minute decision, I can't wait to go back in May!

1 Thank travelgrl1980