“Way overpriced, Dirty, Terrible Service!!”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #434 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went here trying to save money on food since the Niagara Falls area is so overpriced on food. We ordered 3 sandwich meal deals which came to a total of $31.00!! The taxes in Niagara are at 13% (tourist tax) so it's like paying for a fourth person. While we waited for our food, my son's girlfriend and I went in to use the restrooms. Upon walking in, the smell of urine (like a portajohn/outhouse) hit me in the face!! It was disgustingly dirty and smelled awful. We waiting for our food for 15 minutes when my son noticed the counter girl giving our food to other families before us. I immediately went up to her and asked her what the deal was. She said that she had thought that she gave us our food but wasn't sure about the drinks - huh?!! She seemed new too and very unsure of what was going on. The food itself tasted microwaved and not up to Burger King standards/quality. Find something else on the outskirts like Harvey's on Lundy's Lane past Stanley Avenue.

4  Thank kcshope

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The restaurant was not very busy. We waited almost 30 minutes for our meal. Although there was a new girl, she was the only one who kept things rolling. The kitchen made errors on EVERY SINGLE order while we were there.: combining orders for one patron with another, filling partial orders, completely getting orders incorrect.
The manager seemed overwhelmed as well.
The food was old tasting, chicken was overcooked and dry,
People were making jokes and saying that customers should order breakfast, since the orders were coming out so late.

BK you need to train your staff, including managers!

4  Thank B E
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Foods good, I tend to believe that fast food employees are tools and useless but I find the staff at BK to be a step above most other fast food employees. Lol maybe its because I don't go here enough

1  Thank Doo B