“Wood Fired Oven Pizza”

Antica Pizzeria & Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had lunch here on a recent visit to Niagara (right outside of a WEGO stop on the Blue line!). Very tasty wood oven pizza, not too heavy, but flavourful. Service was a little slow at first, but was OK afterwards. Enjoyed the meal, and it was far more reasonably priced than some of the other venues in the Clifton Hill area.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The brick oven pizza was so delicious that I ate the 10" thin-crusted "quattro gusto" specialty all by myself! My husband enjoyed his chicken alfredo and my friend was given a large portion of luscious lasagna! Definite a place I'd re-visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This place is not bad, but certainly not very good. The service was pretty poor -- I'm not sure it was the waitresses fault as much as management. Their system of delivery seemed very disorganized and staff seemed flustered and in a hurry in one moment and then standing around the next. We waited 15 minutes for waters, received food before our drinks, and were treated as what would be best described as an inconvenience. The pizza? Anyone who says it's "the best" i delusional. I'm from Chicago, so maybe my standards are high, but this is your basic brick oven pizza.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

After using Tripdvisor to find this place we were happy to get a seat. Two great drinks, tasty bruschetta, and a ceasar salad with a live bug. Oops! After sending the salad back our waitress did comp our salad, a few moments later when our entrees were delived I told the server to take them back since we were leaving, our waitress then came and told us our bill was taken care of then we left. Short story, so we went to AG the number one rated resturant a few blocks away and spent $150.

2  Thank tomhF5741KB
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I, along with 9 friends, visited the Falls, and then hiked up the hill to the Antica Pizzeria for supper. This is authentic Italian, with the star of the show being the pizza. Right when you walk in the door, you are facing the brick pizza oven. From our table, I had a front row seat watching the pizza master work his magic with at least 4 pizzas in the oven at the same time. He was a pizza magician for sure! The food and service were both excellent! Good thing we had a long walk back to our motorcycles, because I for sure had some calories to burn off!