“Great find!”

Antica Pizzeria & Ristorante
Ranked #17 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have travelled all of Europe and this pizza was the bomb! Also the caprese salad was very good. Will definitely return and recommend this establishment.

There are newer reviews for Antica Pizzeria & Ristorante

Reviewed March 15, 2013

After a long day at the waterpark, it was too late to go anywhere and the kids were starving. We decided on takeout from Antica. The food was hot and delicious. For less than fifty dollars we fed a family of four. Two pizzas and a fabulous appetizer called arancini, fried risotto balls filled with cheese. Yum! We will definitely order again on our next trip to the falls!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was my second visit to Antica. The first time I ordered a wood oven pizza and it was good. During my second visit I decided to try a pasta. I was dispaapointed. I ordered Penne a la Vodka and it did not taste fresh (esp. the sauce). The dish was $15.99. My partner ordered a beef sandwich which should've been $9.99, instead it was priced at $12.99 (lunch deal??). Overall the entire menu is over-priced for average quality food, probably because it is located very close to main strip Clifton Hill. Nice place for a group gathering, clean, newly renovated, and, I was happy with our waitress. She was kind and professional. If I ever happen to go back one day, I will only order the pizza.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Let me start out the renovations is brilliant! My wife and I have been going to Niagara falls with the kids during March Break for many years and Antica is a must stop for lunch or dinner every trip. We remember going to Antica when there was barley enough room to sit without bumping into someone now the place is large and accommodating to even a wheel chair. The washrooms and dinning room are very clean. We have been going to Antica for so many years the staff remember us and one of the owners shook my hand. The food is top notch and I truly believe if anyone has a bad experience at Antica they are looking hard for something to complain about.

Folks if you love wood oven pizza this is a must stop when you are in the falls.

1  Thank Miller-Time-CDN
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were visiting some friends and family in the Niagara Region and decided to go to Antica's. We were hoping that this was a safe bet compared to all of the other chain restaurants in the area. Unfortunately.... this wasn't the case. My partner ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana as a main course and when it arrived to the table we were both in shock at how small the portion size was. It would be acceptable as a starter portion, perhaps. The ridiculous part was that it cost 15.99 and was a "House Special". The website lists that the dish is 13.99, so I would suggest that they get their act together and update their website. I ordered the Gnocchi and it wasn't anything special. Basic gnocchi covered in basic tomato sauce with cheap mozzarella thrown on top. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy classic dishes when they're done well. I get upset when I'm blatantly ripped off for something I could have tossed together in a few minutes. My other complaint is with the overall service and attitude of the employees. While the waitress was attentive, she was completely insincere and it appeared as if her only motive was to get us out of the restaurant. I work as a waitress, so I am well aware of the need to turn tables and maintain speed of service when the restaurant is busy. The restaurant was empty and she was still rushing us. We weren't there late, it was around 8:30pm. My partner and I were planning on ordering some liqueur coffees but the bill was dropped off on our table before we got the chance. We would have spent at least another $20 at their establishment even though we didn't enjoy our meals. I was thoroughly disappointed with this whole experience.

1  Thank MissRedHead_1988