“A wonderful evening!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sandstone Grillhouse

Sandstone Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sandstone Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Canadian, American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving the Niagara Region for decades, Sandstone Grillhouse carries on a long family tradition of good food, friendly service, and a welcoming environment. Featuring Angus Reserve beef, succulent seafood, homemade italian, stellar appetizers, and more, Sandstone is the locals' choice for great food at a great value! Come enjoy; you'll be glad you did!
“A wonderful evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This an unpretentious restaurant, with delicious home cooked food and friendly and efficient service.

I had the spaghetti and meat balls, which were freshly cooked. My wife had a steak with a lobster tail; and the steak was tender, delicious and cooked to perfection - we've found it to be a rare thing for a restaurant to know how to cook a steak, but they've certainly mastered it here.

The waiter was very knowledgeable, friendly and gave great service.

There was live music in the background, which created a wonderful atmosphere.

We had a really great evening. In my opinion, this restaurant is a bit of a gem in Niagara Falls.

1 Thank RobinMelley

• Indonesian first
Greeley, Colorado
“Good Atmosphere, Great Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel front desk, so we thought we'd give it a try. First, the waitress (I think her name was Stephanie or Samantha) was outstanding. Very friendly, very efficient. Before leaving we complimented her to the manager and he stated she was part-time. Note to manager...make her full-time!!! She is one of your best assets. Secondly, the atmosphere was a lot of fun...very upbeat. The salad was very good, especially the dressing. Now for the only downside, which is what caused us to rate this average, rather than very good. The food was very bland, and we had to salt everything. I've never had to salt lasagna before, so I was really surprised. My wife's dish was equally bland. If we lived in the area, we would try it again and maybe get a steak or something else as everything else about the place was worth a second try. I would still recommend that you give it a try.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mississauga, Canada
“Great place to have home cooked meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was so intrigued by the reviews about this restaurant that I decided to give it a try. I'm soooo glad I did! My husband and I both have the angus steak and Greek salad which was recommended by others. It was excellent. Both my husband and I felt at home eating a meal. Our server Jay was great. It was a very busy night but Jay's service was excellent. One suggestion would be to make a reservation if you can. Like I said, this place gets really busy and you would not want to be disappointed if you get there and have no table available.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Sarnia, Canada
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a great family dinner here and everyone was happy with the service. My only complaint is that there was a few minutes in between the first person getting their food and the last. My son felt they had forgot about his meal. The bread was great and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Visited September 2013
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“Simply the best steak i've ever ate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing more needs to be said. Simply the best! Because minimum 100 characters needed for the review, i will say it again: BEST STEAK EVER!

2 Thank BZIKY