“Unbelievable dinner!”

Sandstone Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sandstone Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 576 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the Niagara Region for decades, Sandstone Grillhouse carries on a long family tradition of good food, friendly service, and a welcoming environment. Featuring Angus Reserve beef, succulent seafood, homemade italian, stellar appetizers, and more, Sandstone is the locals' choice for great food at a great value! Come enjoy; you'll be glad you did!
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went to Sandstone for Birthday dinner for friend. Had great dinner! Friends had never been and it was excellent. From Bread to apps to dinner all was excellent. Highly recommend the spinach gnoochi, rack of Lamb, veal parm and surf and turf. Great job to Chef!
I won't eat anywhere else in Falls for dinner!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My company had our Christmas party here this year. We had more people show up then we had made reservations for and they were very quick to accommodate. The restaurant was very nice looking and our waiter was amazing and super friendly. I felt we didn't have to wait a long period of time in between courses and the dessert was really good. Overall, I feel the atmosphere and the staff really make this restaurant worth going back to again!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Made a reservation for my boyfriend's birthday after reading wonderful reviews on this website. When we got there they had a special table ready for us with massive chairs. The manager came out to wish my boyfriend a happy birthday. We ordered calamari as our appetizer (very fried, but still good). Bread came out before the meal. We both ordered steaks and shrimp. The food was absolutely delicious. Probably one of the best steaks I have ever had. The brought a complemntary dessert to our table, as well. The dessert was great too! Our waiter was so nice, made great conversation, but also knew when to leave. I would highly suggest this restaurant. Expensive, but decently priced for a nice steakhouse!

1  Thank 175VLB
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Am I nuts? I read all of these amazing reviews and decided to check this place out based on the reviews. The atmosphere was nice and the service was friendly, but the food was not good! The burger was mushy and the pasta sauce had an off taste. I don't understand all of the great reviews....maybe I'm crazy? (or maybe I have tastebuds)

4  Thank mtbrchic
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was absolutely discusting!!
I can't believe that I believed the previous reviews and tried this place. Don't waste your money unless you like food that tastes like a 9 year old made it with overloaded garlic. Pasta was off-tasting similar to the taste of old meat, bread was dry. Bruschetta was overpowered with garlic and soggy. Entranceway was dirty and I should have known to turn away when I saw that.... I will never return to this place. Don't eat here if you have taste buds, it's the next day and I'm still burping up the taste of rotten meatballs!!!!!

2  Thank Psychobny