“WONDERFUL”

Sandstone Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sandstone Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the Niagara Region for decades, Sandstone Grillhouse carries on a long family tradition of good food, friendly service, and a welcoming environment. Featuring Angus Reserve beef, succulent seafood, homemade italian, stellar appetizers, and more, Sandstone is the locals' choice for great food at a great value! Come enjoy; you'll be glad you did!
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Made a reservation for my boyfriend's birthday after reading wonderful reviews on this website. When we got there they had a special table ready for us with massive chairs. The manager came out to wish my boyfriend a happy birthday. We ordered calamari as our appetizer (very fried, but still good). Bread came out before the meal. We both ordered steaks and shrimp. The food was absolutely delicious. Probably one of the best steaks I have ever had. The brought a complemntary dessert to our table, as well. The dessert was great too! Our waiter was so nice, made great conversation, but also knew when to leave. I would highly suggest this restaurant. Expensive, but decently priced for a nice steakhouse!

1  Thank 175VLB

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Am I nuts? I read all of these amazing reviews and decided to check this place out based on the reviews. The atmosphere was nice and the service was friendly, but the food was not good! The burger was mushy and the pasta sauce had an off taste. I don't understand all of the great reviews....maybe I'm crazy? (or maybe I have tastebuds)

4  Thank mtbrchic
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food was absolutely discusting!!
I can't believe that I believed the previous reviews and tried this place. Don't waste your money unless you like food that tastes like a 9 year old made it with overloaded garlic. Pasta was off-tasting similar to the taste of old meat, bread was dry. Bruschetta was overpowered with garlic and soggy. Entranceway was dirty and I should have known to turn away when I saw that.... I will never return to this place. Don't eat here if you have taste buds, it's the next day and I'm still burping up the taste of rotten meatballs!!!!!

2  Thank Psychobny
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Great little restarant. Standard priced meals, but great service from Don. Nice atmosphere with good selection of food and drinks.

1  Thank timhU3159AF
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

My family travels yearly to stay at the Sheriton on the falls over the Christmas break. We were looking for a great restaurant outside of our hotel but close enough that our 2 & 4 year could manage the walk. We found a gem. We were greeted immediately by a pleasant man named Dan and seated in a booth near the bar. The ambiance was wonderful. Wayne (a pianist) provided great dining music that we all enjoyed. Barry, our server, provided outstanding service as well. The food was fabulous. Great portions and very tasty. Kids meals were fantastic as well. Well worth the short walk for quality food at reasonable prices and a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend walking a short bit out of the "tourist trap" and enjoy a great dining experience.