“watermark”
Review of The Watermark

The Watermark
Reserve with OpenTable
The Watermark is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 575 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Murray Street
Description: As the signature restaurant at the Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, The Watermark elevates guests' dining experiences to new heights with gracious service, inventive cuisine, an extensive wine collection and stylish design that is only surpassed by the stunning floor-to-ceiling views of both the American and Horseshoe Falls. Executive Chef Tim O'Donnell and his team expertly prepare fresh farm-to-table continental cuisine. The refined menu includes everything from fresh PEI mussels to succulent Ontario Lamb. Each dish is dressed with sides of fresh local produce.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good food but pricey. View is great as well as the service. I was told that the restaurant was closed for a couple of months for renovation and did not see ANY changes

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I dined here this past weekend. Decided to splurge and go for the higher end restaurant instead of the Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse. Should have opted for the later. The restaurant itself had nice ambience but the food was just average. I was expecting a lot more gourmet for the 33rd floor experience and for it being a Hilton. Our waiter was good and attentive in a non-abrasive way. If you are into views then you won't be disappointed. If you are into food gastronomy then don't bother.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The view is outstanding. Don't go at night! It's much better to dine during the light hours! The food was VERY average, and VERY pricey! No way worth >$200 for dinner for 2! Service was also average!

1  Thank jsr131
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The foie gras was great, sea food ok. Desert ok too. Service was fine. The view and deco are breathtaking. But!... It is realy expansive. For 2, with 2 ordinary glass of wine (not bottle), one of beer, starter and desert: 320$ Ok we took the sea food but I never pay so high for a meal without at least a bottle of wine. If you have the money, go for it but if not, think twice...

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This restaurant has a great view of the Falls. The atmosphere is very "cool"-blue goblets for your water, with an ocean type theme. The menu was a bit of a disappointment-we hoped for more variety for such a talked up restaurant. I enjoyed a filet while my husband ordered NY strip. His was overcooked, mine was perfect. The fixings were wonderful and very filling. They gave us a trainer and a trainee for the night-kind of disappointing as we let them know that we were celebrating our 25th anniversary. Service was a bit poor for a nice restaurant. I never had my glass refilled all night. I had to drink my husbands water. We enjoy nice restaurants and were a bit disappointed in this one.