“Meh. Nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were so excited to go here. I went here for dinner with my mom this evening. Her fries were "double dipped" as we call them, when they are refried to make them somewhat hot again. Her's were cold and hard. My quesadilla was loaded with cheese. Like an obscene amount. Haha. I'm sure lots of people would be thrilled about that though. It came to $75 which seemed high. Two drinks (rum and coke, vodka and sprite), baby back ribs (half rack) and my quesadilla with rice.

1  Thank trixyt

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on May 25. They were not busy . We had excellent service. Our waiter Eric W. Was very friendly and answered a bunch of questions for us since it was our first time in Niagara Falls. Food came out quickly and was very good. Drinks (soda) were refilled without asking which was great. Pleasant overall experience.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This TGI Friday's was good. We ordered a $10 pitcher of Canadian beer and it was very refreshing. It filled up about 10 glasses. The food was good and did not take long to arrive. The service was great!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Decided to go for dinner here owing to having a voucher from our hotel. Staff was very friendly, and our server was exceptional. There were two of us, and we ordered appetizers before our meal.
The stuffed potato skins were disappointing, as we found them too greasy. We were pleasantly surprised with our main courses. My wife had a chicken sandwich which was quite good, and my steak was actually very good. However the sides that came with the meals did not measure up, especially the buttered covered broccoli which were almost tasteless and way over cooked. The place it self could use some renovations. It looks tired and unkept. The lighting was terrible, maybe to hide the way the place looks. This could explain why it was not as busy as we expected it to be, considering the location and the time.

1  Thank 312Ang057
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The menu was EXTREMELY limited, compared to the most limited Friday's' menu I've seen in the US. Some of the food they DID actually have on the menu they couldn't get for us. However, the food was just as good as any other Friday's'. The service was okay. I recommend going somewhere else.

1  Thank Brad P