“Excellent”
Review of Pinnacle Dining Room - CLOSED

Pinnacle Dining Room
Cuisines: American, Canadian, French, International
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Marilyn"s Bistro & Lounge atop the tower rises 525 feet above Niagara and provides an elegant atmosphere with an unparalleled breathtaking view of the Magnificent Falls. Casual Mediterranean Dining, our Chef Phillip will definitely awaken and delight your taste buds. Our newly renovated Marilyn's Bistro & Lounge has an exceptional menu that includes a variety of entrees to suit every taste. Our Mediterranean Cuisine Menu has a wonderful selection including roasted capon chicken, new york striploin, red snapper, rack of lamb, pastas and pizza all prepared by our highly trained Chef Phillp. Come join us for dinner and experience casual dining at its best while savoring Niagara’s most breath-taking view of the Falls. Reservations are a must and we will include complimentary valet parking when you dine with us.
York, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Food was great. Service was good. Great view. Should have reservations if you want a falls view. As like most places to eat in the area-it is expensive

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ethella

Ventnor City, NJ
“delicious meal, fabulous service,”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We chose this restaurant for its view of the horseshoe falls. although the weather was very foggy we still had a wonderful meal. the prices were not very much higher than anywhere else in the area and the quality was beyond compare. it was a fabulous meal with outstanding service. delicious wine, great dessert. there are not enough superlatives to describe our dinner.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Iris N
Shelton, Connecticut
“The view really is excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to the pinnacle restaurant for a romantic dinner on my 2 year anniversary with my girlfriend to start the night off right before proposing down by the falls. I have to say it was excellent and everything went as planned. I got a reservation as other reviewers recommended although the online approval system was a little strange (do they have a problem with people spamming their site?), however on a thursday evening in september it was quiet and there were a couple of walk-ins. Although, there are not that many tables, so I wouldn't risk it.

We stayed at the embassy suites next door so it was a short walk over and up the elevator. We did not feel overdressed in this nice place. I can say that literally every table has an excellent view of the falls, it is very romantic. The design of the place makes it so the kitchen and bathroom overlook the opposite side so every table faces the falls.

I ordered the mixed grill special and my girlfriend got the smoked salmon. I struggled to find a menu online, but they had a pretty wide range of selections, so I was not disappointed. We were also able to get a glass of the niagara blonde draft each, which I was a fan of during our stay. The food was good and of reasonable value given you are paying for the view. Our 2 meals with drinks with under C$100. It was pleasant, substantial and not overly fancy.

Overall, I was very happy with my choice and would highly recommend it as the view was really excellent and it is probably better than the over-hyped skylon tower and others, a real hidden gem.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Paul T
Adelaide, Australia
“Beware of 20% discount offer”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had a pleasant meal with stunning view although the restauarant did not honour the 20% voucher offered by the Tower Hotel.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Joanne B
stoneycreek ont
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went to Pinnacle on a Sunday with wag jag for dinner . Not busy it was a good time.Sat down imediately with the best table for view ever . You are not going to get better pics of family over Niagara Falls than this place.I had steak my wife had duck .it was very delicious. Great service with a great informative waiter. Good deal with wag jag . Had a great dinner! Would return!

• Visited September 2013