“Nice meal with a wonderful falls view”
Review of Pinnacle Dining Room - CLOSED

Pinnacle Dining Room
Cuisines: French
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Marilyn"s Bistro & Lounge atop the tower rises 525 feet above Niagara and provides an elegant atmosphere with an unparalleled breathtaking view of the Magnificent Falls. Casual Mediterranean Dining, our Chef Phillip will definitely awaken and delight your taste buds. Our newly renovated Marilyn's Bistro & Lounge has an exceptional menu that includes a variety of entrees to suit every taste. Our Mediterranean Cuisine Menu has a wonderful selection including roasted capon chicken, new york striploin, red snapper, rack of lamb, pastas and pizza all prepared by our highly trained Chef Phillp. Come join us for dinner and experience casual dining at its best while savoring Niagara’s most breath-taking view of the Falls. Reservations are a must and we will include complimentary valet parking when you dine with us.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Nice meal with a wonderful falls view”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My partner and I decided to go this restaurants based on the views and we were surprised with the food quality. we both enjoyed our meals. the music was not the best choice and it was a little loud for my opinion. However, that did not bother us as we had a wonderful view from the 26th. floor and the food did not disappoint. I will recommend this place for sure, but the music is not romantic at all if you are looking for romantic dinner with nice music for ambiance.

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Beware Toxic Food”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

After being seated my wife and I waited for almost 5 minutes before being served, and the menu provided was different than their webpage menu and paper flier provided by the hotel. Within 8 hours of departing the restaurant both my wife and I began to fell ill. We spent the next day mostly in bed with occasional vomiting and diarrhea. I would definitely not recommend this restaurant to anyone wishing to enjoy their trip to Niagara Falls!

• Visited August 2013
TheTowerHotel, General Manager at Pinnacle Dining Room, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
The food at the Pinnacle Restaurant is not toxic and I am shocked this review was written and published without verification. We take great care to make sure all food served is of the best quality and freshness. I am not sure how these people got sick, but is was definitely not from eating at the Pinnacle Restaurant. I am sorry but this review is totally untrue and totally unsubstantiated.
Frank Taylor
Hampshire, England
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed at the tower hotel, of which this is part and had a wonderful meal here. Service was great, not the usually rushed US style. A lovely treat with stunning views.

North Bay
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

One of the best kept secrets of Niagara Falls.....if it hadn't been for the guy at our hotel down the street, we never would have known it existed....the view is awesome....the service was excellent and the food was amazing!
If you are in Niagara Falls....this is a must!

Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful Evening Dinner”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went for and evening dinner with two other friends. Our group size was 11, 6 adults and 5 children which is a challenge for any server and restaurant.

First we definitely recommend making reservations if possible. We had reservations for Saturday night at 7:30 PM which is a really busy time. This gem location fills up quickly on the weekends. You have a better change during the week on getting a “Falls View” seating. Keep in mind we had 11 people which is a bigger challenge.

Although the views are great from every window, the best view is of the falls! At night the falls are lit up and at 9PM there is a fireworks show depending on weather. The night we went the fireworks were canceled due to high winds, never the less the view while talking to our friend with the meal was awesome

The wait staff was on the ball. They promptly tended to our every need and I did notice that the level of service at near-by tables was excellent as was ours.

The food is a challenge because it all sounds so good. Everything was cooked to perfection. The lobster Bisque soup was good. My son (4) along with 2 other children (11 & 6) had the lobster ravioli. I actually had to sneak some from my son to have a taste. My wife and I shared ½ ravioli and it was delicious. He ate it all along with a lot of scrumptious bread and butter. I had the lamb chops rare and they were right on target. The surf and turfs 4 were ordered, the steak requested from medium rate to done were right on target.

We had a wonderful experience. We will definitely go back and highly recommend the stop.

• Visited July 2013