“So good!”

My Cousin Vinny's
Ranked #104 of 640 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Come savor a yummy creation at My Cousin Vinny's. Discover a menu offering a variety of pizzas and pasta, priced at 11$ to 25$ and experience their casual and family friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When The Keg told us it would be a 90 minute wait, we decided to walk across the street to this place - and we were so glad we did! Everyone in our party of 7 commented on how amazing our meals were, and how impressed we were with the friendly service! The food was so good, I brought my family back the next day, and was equally happy with the experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,328)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Seemed a little expensive but ambiance was nice. Stopped in for dinner with family after a day of adventure. Seated right away. Service was good. We had a variety of pizza and spaghetti. Portions are big, feel free to split.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate at My Cousin Vinny’s 2 nights in a row. The wait staff were fantastic and the food delicious! Vinny’s Signature Frozen Cocktail, The Bellisimo, was sooooo good!!! We’ll be back if ever in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A few of us went here for dinner one night, huge mistake!! Several of us ended up with food poisoning later that night and into the next day. We should have know as the food came out in less than 5 minutes from the time we ordered. Obviously it was premade and probably sitting around all day.

Its hard to screw up Italian food but somehow this place did it. Spaghettis take like 8 minutes to make so you would think they could make the food fresh.

So here is how it breaks down. I ordered the lasagna which was hot on the outside and cool in the middle (obviously microwaved). It tasted like a TV dinner. Someone else ordered linguini with muscles. Some of the linguini looked like it had been sitting for hours. Much of it was stuck together. Several of the muscles were just shells with nothing in them. A third person had spaghetti and meatballs, said it tasted freezer burnt. And so on......

The atmosphere is basically like any other restaurant. It was very noisy. The waiter was ok. I would avoid this place like the plague since that is what you will get if you go here. I give this place 0 stars but TripAdvisor will only go down to 1. I'm sorry we wasted out time here when there are so many good places nearby.

1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this place as a family, the restaurant is prepared for young children too. Location on a main road although with clean interiors, but food is nothing special way too expensive for what you get. Worst part was hamburger of the children's menu was not in good condition as we all felt bad after a while, who tried it.