“Average at best”

Mick & Angelo's Eatery & Bar
Ranked #71 of 557 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, American, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa
“Average at best”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food is not terrible but not great either. The tomato sauce that came with our bruschetta and my philly steak sandwich tated like canned tomato sauce. Very expensive food for the quality. We should have know by the size of the menu. Way too many choices to be good at all of them. Bostob Pizza is better.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank sancyk

London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never fails us!! 6 STARS”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Every time we visit the falls we visit this restaurant. The food is amazing, great quality, great prices, awesone kids menu, tons of variety and you will never go hungry. Everything from pizza, to wings, pasta, salad, steak, even fish and chips. Stop by and have a try, you will not be disappointed, but make a reservation just in case. Cheers Mick and Angelo's, ever want to come to London, Ontario?

Visited April 2014
“Love Mick & Angelo's ”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We will drive 2 hours just for Mick & Angelo's. We have been coming here for as long as I can remember and have always loved this place! I have never had a bad meal!

Niagara Falls
“Food verses service”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been there numerous times over the years but...I have miss givings every time we go. The prices are way too high, the service is always good... but the food just never cuts it for the price u pay. I ordered the hamburger the last time we went and it was a frozen patty and it was disgusting to say the least...so I told the hubby never ever
again unless we sit on the patio and just have a couple of drinks and no food....

• Visited March 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Five year anniversary”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend really wanted to go to Mc in Angelo's cause she seen it on man versus food she wanted to attempt the pasta challenge but she couldn't do it so we ended up getting spinach and artichoke dip which was very good we got pizza that was also pretty good but nothing spectacular like a woman's body my girlfriend got the raviolis which were pretty good too so if you're in Canada and you want pasta or some pizza check out Mick and Angelous and if you got the big got for it try the $50 food challenge the guy had man versus food couldn't do it and I bet you can't either but if you think you can go ahead and take a big bite out of their noodle.