“Cheatingfood”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The interior and atmosphere is held in a bit artificial autentic italian style.

The prizes are rather expensive for the area.

I oredered gnocchi bolognese, but that was a bit of a cheating dish as the "bologese"sauce was a tomatosauce with 10 grammes of chopped meat.
I did´nt care that much, as i like vegetables and ordered the dish for the gnocchi, but it was air and thin wine you were paying for.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was really craving good quality food that was not a burger or deep fried something. What a lovely place I found just up front Clifton hill. One of the specials was Tortellini pasta with basil pesto cream sauce and wow ! What great food.
The local Ontario red wine was also not bad and overall I was pleasantly surprised.
If I am lucky enough to come to Niagara Falls again I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

For years we made sure we visited when in niAgara falls. The food always tasted like authentic Italian cuisine. This trip we were very disappointed. Lukewarm entree's not at all what they used to be. Not sure if they are under new ownership but not at all what it used to be!

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Good location, average price.did not like the flavor of the soup that i order.my daughters did not like the chicken alfredo and meatballs spaghetti.the service was Good.but they make me feel that i have to tip them under their requiriments.i would never Go again to this place. I was expect ing something really yummy.definitely would not recommend this restaurant

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The food here is absolutely delicious. We come back every time we are in the area. The service is friendly and prompt. You may have to wait a short while but it is definitely worth the wait! Great value, great food, great service!