“love their tapas”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
St. Catharines, Canada
“love their tapas”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love their tapas so much...many items to chose from. Everything is reasonably priced, very warm welcoming atmosphere. Nice place to go out with friends. One time, I ordered a wood fired oven pizza and it was not cooked thru. The server came back with a fresh pizza which was nice.

• Visited August 2013

“15 mins or free!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I have always gone to Johnny Rocco's for a fast lunch! When I was in recently with a friend I noticed 15mins or free lunches are back! The chicken and Brie sandwich was delicious! I will be back again!!

• Visited December 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Night”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Have been going to Johnny roccos for many years, and it has never disappointed. The homemade rice balls are still my favourite and my kids love playing with the pizza dough!! Love the new wine cabinet!!

• Visited January 2014
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, friendly staff, Real italian pizza oven.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were a large group of 38, including a dozen kids under 12. This did not effect the service, or the food quality.

The one suggestion that I would make is to have them ask to bring the kids food out ahead of the adults. Kids eat slower, and may need help cutting etc. This makes it easier for the parents to enjoy their food undisturbed.

Visited December 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Good food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We went to this restaurant after it was recommended by our valet parking guy at Hilton falls view, the food was delicious and very good for the price, my daughter a picky eater also enjoyed the dinner. The server Eddy was a great guy who recommended the chicken dish for me and the wine also. I highly recommend the place.

• Visited December 2013